Newbie here, Famous in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingthing

Jul 8, 2019
Jomtien Beach, Thailand
Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
I decided to take my political stuff over here to a U.S. based forum.
I'm an American that has lived in Thailand for over 10 years and am now considering moving to Colombia or Mexico.
My political background is liberal, center left coastal (east and west), but hardly a coastal elite.
I support full equal civil rights for all minorities, universal health care, and also a strong defense (as opposed to a strong offense).
I support the existence and defense of Israel while opposing the right wing government.
I think "trump" is an existential threat to the future of American democracy. Even though Mueller couldn't prove it because "trump" obstructed justice I think the evidence is clear that "trump" is compromised by Russia.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
I'm an American that has lived in Thailand for over 10 years and am now considering moving to Colombia or Mexico.
My political background is liberal, center left coastal (east and west), but hardly a coastal elite.
I support full equal civil rights for all minorities, universal health care, and also a strong defense (as opposed to a strong offense).
I support the existence and defense of Israel while opposing the right wing government.
I think "trump" is an existential threat to the future of American democracy. Even though Mueller couldn't prove it because "trump" obstructed justice I think the evidence is clear that "trump" is compromised by Russia.

Why are you so interested in US politics when you can't or won't even live here? You obviously have nothing to contribute therefore even less to say.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
Might I suggest Venezuela.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
Welcome to the nuthouse, looks like you'll fit in just fine........

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
You might but it's a very stupid suggestion. I like places where you can live better, not worse.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
You're welcome?

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
You might but it's a very stupid suggestion. I like places where you can live better, not worse.
You must be very wealthy.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

Why are you so interested in US politics when you can't or won't even live here? You obviously have nothing to contribute therefore even less to say.
It sounds like you need to educate yourself about American expats.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
Au contraire, Senor.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

It looks like you need to educate yourself regarding which countries you want to live in.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
You're welcome?
With any luck you'll figure it out...... :D

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
Au contraire, Senor.
I have relatives down there.
If you want to live well, you need to be very wealthy or very laid back and have low standards.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

It looks like you need to educate yourself regarding which countries you want to live in.
I have been doing extensive research. Maybe you should do so instead. There are over a million American expats in Mexico and many of them are illegals but the Mexican government doesn't really care.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

I have been doing extensive research. Maybe you should do so instead. There are over a million American expats in Mexico and many of them are illegals but the Mexican government doesn't really care.
They are wealthy.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

They are wealthy.
Most aren't. Some are living on 600 dollar social security checks.

Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.

I've known lots of them. What are you running from? Either you're running or you're there just to exploit the locals economically, sexually or both.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I'm Jingthing.
Au contraire, Senor.
I have relatives down there.
If you want to live well, you need to be very wealthy or very laid back and have low standards.
Incorrect. If you want to live exactly as in the U.S. it is more expensive. If you adjust to local conditions, it is much less expensive but still a high quality of life is possible for much less than most places in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back