newbie, here anyway.

bustin75

Rookie
Nov 9, 2010
Hello, I became interested in politics when W. was elected and we were attacked by people who were not yet terrorists because they didnt exist yet ... or something. Ive learned to think for myself and interperet reality through the viel of double speak and mumbo jumbo. speaking of reality, am i alone in thinking it dissapeared somewhere between hitler and the tingly god like big O. Anyway im tired of blank stares and hearing people tell me politics doesnt matter because it doesnt affect them. I find myself in disbelief and bewilderment at what Ive seen over the last few years. I welcome all discusion and opinions. I am very strongly opinionated on some things, I do not own any guns, but wish I did, because after all I believe in freedom, America and the constitution and so have been deemed an enemy of the state.... or somethin.

Well allow me to welcome you to this humble abode. That said, of course you're a newbie, but you're here anyway? What is that supposed to mean? That you may be new but regardless you decided to show up? When we all showed up, you know what we were at the time, do you? You have to start somewhere... "or somethin."

I'll leave this for a discussion in another thread, but I'll quickly say...

Anyway im tired of blank stares and hearing people tell me politics doesnt matter because it doesnt affect them.

Those people are correct. Politics mean nothing to us. Policy-making, on the other hand, does a great deal.

Forum List

Back