Newbie From the Show Me State!

lilbug

Jul 13, 2011
Hi ya folks! Single lady lookin for a place to share thoughts and generally spout off and landed here! Debating with my dog hasn't quite panned out...she's a great listener, but not much on feedback!

Welcome.

St. Louis or KC?

Hmmm..well closer to the KC area, but still a 2-hour drive south from there, Collins...very small town, population around 170, including pets and livestock, lol!

Hi ya folks! Single lady lookin for a place to share thoughts and generally spout off and landed here! Debating with my dog hasn't quite panned out...she's a great listener, but not much on feedback!

After you've run into some of the extremists around here, you may start preferring your dog!

Welcome, nonetheless.

Hi lilbug! You live in a good state in most ways except weather...lol...but I didn't have to tell you that, did I? :lol:

***WELCOME***

Your dog will probably be not only a better listener but give better feedback than some folks on this site. :razz: Kidding (sort of) of course. Welcome!

After you've run into some of the extremists around here, you may start preferring your dog!

Welcome, nonetheless.

My dog has been trained to bite the ankles of extremists! :razz: Thanks for the welcome!

Your dog will probably be not only a better listener but give better feedback than some folks on this site. :razz: Kidding (sort of) of course. Welcome!

Okay, now you're scarin' me! Kidding (sort of) lol! I'm new here, but not forums...so yeah....

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi lilbug! You live in a good state in most ways except weather...lol...but I didn't have to tell you that, did I? :lol:

***WELCOME***

Yeah...grrrr!! I hate the miserably hot and humid days of summer here! Today, though, we actually had a nice little summer shower and things cooled down pretty nicely. Got to turn off the AC and open the windows...and then there's the issue of the flies, especially here 'down on the farm'!

Thanks a bunch for the welcome!

Gotta love Percy and the Gauntlet.:)

Welcome lilbug. Warning though. There be assholes here. Just hiss at them and give them the evil eye.

New Topics

Forum List

Back