Newbie From New Hampshire

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
Hello to everybody in this forum. This forum came highly recommended, so here I am!

55 year old male. New Hampshire resident. Independent thinker with overall "conservative" values. I believe that BOTH major political parties in the USA are polluted with sellouts.

Glad to be here, and let the games begin! :cool:

a-aw-15.gif

Here. You be needin' dis. I gots a spare one you kin borry.

Hello to everybody in this forum. This forum came highly recommended, so here I am!

55 year old male. New Hampshire resident. Independent thinker with overall "conservative" values. I believe that BOTH major political parties in the USA are polluted with sellouts.

Welcome from somewhere in the Granite State.

And, judging by your first post, I think we have other things in common besides being from New Hampshire.

See you on the boards.

You'lll find a healthy mix of partisan and non partisans here, I think.

Welcome

Welcome to USMB, TruthSeeker56. Some of us have been posting in hostile environments for years and are not confused by rhetoric, and in short, know who is naughty and who's nice. Your confusion will not get better soon until you learn to hack through the ego, the bluster, and the poll booth vote cheaters as evidenced by 32 lawsuits in over a third of the states. These are not greatly investigated nor shown by the media as it does not reflect well upon them.

Forum List

Back