Newbie from Indiana

grandma27

Rookie
Dec 18, 2011
Our forum got shut down, so here I am...I am not in love with any political party...I am a mixture of left, right, libertarian and everything else in between. I will never walk a party line. I am a prepper...and a poker player...did I mention daughter, sister, mom and grandma...and I better not forget wife of wonderful man.

Our forum got shut down, so here I am...I am not in love with any political party...I am a mixture of left, right, libertarian and everything else in between. I will never walk a party line. I am a prepper...and a poker player...did I mention daughter, sister, mom and grandma...and I better not forget wife of wonderful man.

Cool! I'm the wife of a wonderfu........ oops, wonderful man of the life, eerrrr, what were we talking about now?
Oh yeah! Welcome!!

Interesting avatar.

But lets clarify what it really means..........................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4053-tea-party-cartoon.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to post to an individual... the cookie jar cartoon is exactly what my avatar means...one in the same. Thank you everyone!

Forum List

Back