Newbie Alert

Thought I would try this place out.
cool.:cool-45::thup:

think you will like it here.i like your user name,thats why this particular thread in this section caught my attention. here is how i can find out if your user name is truthful or not though.you do realise that both parties are corrupt,that its really a one party system of demopublicans and republicrats and both are corrupt and no difference between the two i assume right?

I prefer to look at things person to person. While overall both parties are corrupt and it is kind of a one party system, there are uncorrupt Democrats and there are uncorrupt Republicans, admittedly very few on either side. My main gripe is that they have the deck stacked in their favor. Generally speaking, no one can win in a presidential election except for either a Democrat or a Republican. In order to win someone has to get over 50% of the electoral votes so if an Independent running for president didn't do that then they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency, which is the way both parties have it rigged in their favor. Even if an Independent were to win over 50% of the electoral votes they would still have to fight both Democrats and Republicans in Congress. By the way, I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

I prefer to look at things person to person. While overall both parties are corrupt and it is kind of a one party system, there are uncorrupt Democrats and there are uncorrupt Republicans, admittedly very few on either side. My main gripe is that they have the deck stacked in their favor. Generally speaking, no one can win in a presidential election except for either a Democrat or a Republican. In order to win someone has to get over 50% of the electoral votes so if an Independent running for president didn't do that then they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency, which is the way both parties have it rigged in their favor. Even if an Independent were to win over 50% of the electoral votes they would still have to fight both Democrats and Republicans in Congress. By the way, I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

what about nov 22nd 1963? please dont tell me you seriously believe in the warren commission as well? lol.

If you do,well i wont go any further.people who STILL believe in that unproven fairy tale of the governments are brainwashed and too far gone to be reasoned with they are so much in denial on how corrupt their government is.

before answering,consider that on a propaganda piece by PBS that endorced the warren commission even THEY said polls have shown 80% of americans dont believe it.:biggrin:

I wrote a whole bunch of words and your reply seems to only stem from my ending comment about how I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. There are very important issues facing and effecting our country and I choose not to dwell on past conspiracies and look to the present and future instead. But, if it will help, I'll be upfront with my views:

1. I'm open as to what happened in Roswell. Might have been some top secret US government program or it could have been a coverup in regard to contact with aliens.

2. We did go to the moon. Anyone who argues otherwise is just ignorant or delusional.

3. 9/11 was not an inside job and the US was not involved in it in any way, unless you want to argue that it wouldn't have happened but for our Mideast Policies and friendship with Israel.

4. I think the Warren Commission did the best job it could at the time based on the evidence that it had at the time, BUT the FBI and/or CIA did seem to purposely and willfully withhold information which could have effected the Commission's conclusion. I think it is more accurate to say that many Americans don't believe in the Warren Commission's conclusion rather than the Warren Commission itself.

5. President Obama was born in the Untied States and deserves to be president. What his final legacy is going to be is another question. Right now it's not looking so good.

6. Hillary Clinton is involved in a major coverup not only with her emails but with other things as well (mostly the Clinton Foundation). But, I'm not so sure she did anything wrong in regards to Benghazi. No matter what anyone says, whether she is guilty or not, the Benghazi issue has been political.

Last edited:
I wrote a whole bunch of words and your reply seems to only stem from my ending comment about how I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. There are very important issues facing and effecting our country and I choose not to dwell on past conspiracies and look to the present and future instead. But, if it will help, I'll be upfront with my views:

1. I'm open as to what happened in Roswell. Might have been some top secret US government program or it could have been a coverup in regard to contact with aliens.

2. We did go to the moon. Anyone who argues otherwise is just ignorant or delusional.

3. 9/11 was not an inside job and the US was not involved in it in any way, unless you want to argue that it wouldn't have happened but for our Mideast Policies and friendship with Israel.

4. I think the Warren Commission did the best job it could at the time based on the evidence that it had at the time, BUT the FBI and/or CIA did seem to purposely and willfully withhold information which could have effected the Commission's conclusion. I think it is more accurate to say that many Americans don't believe in the Warren Commission's conclusion rather than the Warren Commission itself.

5. President Obama was born in the Untied States and deserves to be president. What his final legacy is going to be is another question. Right now it's not looking so good.

6. Hillary Clinton is involved in a major coverup not only with her emails but with other things as well (mostly the Clinton Foundation). But, I'm not so sure she did anything wrong in regards to Benghazi. No matter what anyone says, whether she is guilty or not, the Benghazi issue has been political.

wow that is VERY odd that you are actually open minded about roswell that it was a coverup in regard to contact with aliens but that you appear to be closed minded about 9/11 and the warren commission. I am speechless on that.

as someone who has exhaustively researched the kennedy case,that is very narrow minded and absurd to say the warren commission did the best job possible. i can tell you that right now with 100 % certaninty. .thats just plain nuts especially since three of the members themselves on it did not even support their conclusion and it was the biggest joke of an investigation ever at the time especially since Johnson handpicked the people for the job.same with 9/11 being a sick joke of an investigation.

oh and the facts cannot be refuted that 9/11 was a CIA/mossad operations just as the JFK assassination was. david ray griffih has debunked the fairy tales of the government that it was bin laden and 19 muslins behind the attacks in this book below.

http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X&tag=ff0d01-20

He has challenged the members of congress to debate him out in public on live tv and those cowards wont do so because they know they cant counter his facts and know it is true.

also these two videos here cannot be debunked that it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation. the CIA and the mossad is the real enemy of the world and americans,not these so called bogeymen like bin laden a patsy as oswald was that they always invent.

you can watch these two videos and read this book and accept this truth and accept it that everything i have posted is the truth or not read the book and watch the videos and remain programmed and conditioned by our government on this issue and JFK.its you choice.i dont care.

if you decide to be open minded and watch them and read the book,then i will be happy to hear from you in the future by PM that you are awake on this and took a look at them.

otherwise consider this my farewell here on this thread.Its your choice to watch them and read and learn,I dont care.I can only show you the evidence but i f you wont look at it and accept it,well thats on you,not me.

I have a feeling this will be our farewell though since it is my experience people on the net can never admit when they are wrong on this.

Last edited:
Being open minded about Roswell doesn't mean that I believe there was a alien coverup or that I can even ever be convinced that there was. It just means that I'm willing to listen and make my own judgement. Of course if it was a top secret program they were covering it up. That's expected. Anyone can come up with facts or proof to prove anything they want from Roswell to 9/11 to the Warren Commission or anything else. Being an Independent thinker I don't get swayed by Democrats, Liberals, Republicans, Conservatives, you, or even other Independents.

Last edited:
welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

cool.:cool-45::thup:

think you will like it here.i like your user name,thats why this particular thread in this section caught my attention. here is how i can find out if your user name is truthful or not though.you do realise that both parties are corrupt,that its really a one party system of demopublicans and republicrats and both are corrupt and no difference between the two i assume right?

:DYou are corrupt........now just welcome the dude, dude.

Forum List

Back