Newark Star-Ledger: Trump on 5th Avenue, shoots American Justice.

What is it now? Are lefties justifying the use of a spy in the Trump campaign? With the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media democrats are now going to throw up smoke and mirrors by playing word games. "It wasn't a spy after all, it was an informant. It seems that Hilly might have had a bit of Russian meddling on her side so why didn't Hussein put an informant in her campaign? The dirty little secret is that the U.S. intelligence agencies spend most of their budget meddling in foreign elections and not too effectively. Likewise the Russians try to meddle in U.S. elections with propaganda blitzes. It's nothing new but when democrats get caught shreding documents and violating national security and engaging in 3rd world political intrigue suddenly the Russian menace becomes important.
Try and focus on Russian Hackers giving out Hillary and podesta emails everyday for 9 months for your character assassination BS propaganda machine and corporate gab Fests to go crazy over. Nothing ever made it anywhere near reality. And then big mouth Republican Comey...

:206: Trump won :206: I just hate Trump so much :206:
You don't seem to mind being full of brainwashed garbage. I would like Trump if he would start telling facts instead of parroting BS propaganda... And continuing the giveaway to the rich and the screwing of the rest...

Riiiiight anyone who doesn't agree with YOU is brainwashed :itsok:
Just the ignoramuses and Dupes in the GOP propaganda bubble... Then there is the rest of the world...

Then why can't you win elections?
Basically, ignorant brainwashed functional morons and pathetic media, your BS character assassination propaganda machine, and mealy-mouthed corporate s*** heads. Also Russian hackers and big mouth GOP FBI head.

You gave 8 excuses for why your side lost the election, I see that voters in 30 states rejected you wasn't among them. :eusa_think:

What is it now? Are lefties justifying the use of a spy in the Trump campaign? With the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media democrats are now going to throw up smoke and mirrors by playing word games. "It wasn't a spy after all, it was an informant. It seems that Hilly might have had a bit of Russian meddling on her side so why didn't Hussein put an informant in her campaign? The dirty little secret is that the U.S. intelligence agencies spend most of their budget meddling in foreign elections and not too effectively. Likewise the Russians try to meddle in U.S. elections with propaganda blitzes. It's nothing new but when democrats get caught shreding documents and violating national security and engaging in 3rd world political intrigue suddenly the Russian menace becomes important.
So why have 5 +Trumpers pled guilty already? Tell us about all the Obama people pleading guilty... 0.

You don't seem to mind being full of brainwashed garbage. I would like Trump if he would start telling facts instead of parroting BS propaganda... And continuing the giveaway to the rich and the screwing of the rest...

Just the ignoramuses and Dupes in the GOP propaganda bubble... Then there is the rest of the world...

Basically, ignorant brainwashed functional morons and pathetic media, your BS character assassination propaganda machine, and mealy-mouthed corporate s*** heads. Also Russian hackers and big mouth GOP FBI head.

You gave 8 excuses for why your side lost the election, I see that voters in 30 states rejected you wasn't among them. :eusa_think:
Ignorant duped voters. Lock her up drain the swamp build the useless wall. Idiocy. The GOP is the lying thieving swamp. Not phony scandals...

You are wrong basically. Those big riots? Nobody got killed. We have more mass killings than they do.

We're 10X their size in population and land mass.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months – more than in the previous 100 years – The Sun

There are more, but you get the point.
View attachment 195256

They have millions of refugees, we have 10000 or something, and we started this. we wrecked the world. Actually not me LOL the French were right and so was I.

10,000? Are you high?

How many refugees are admitted to the United States each year?

About 3 million refugees have been resettled in the U.S. since Congress passed the Refugee Act of 1980, which created the Federal Refugee Resettlement Program and the current national standard for the screening and admission of refugees into the country.

Key facts about refugees to the U.S.

The US has taken in 16000 Syrian refugees, the rest of the world about 5 million. Pretty typical thanks GOP.

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center.

U.S. admits record number of Muslim refugees in 2016

And those are refugees who were vetted for years.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

234 people have died in French terror attacks in last 18 months – more than in the previous 100 years – The Sun

View attachment 195256

They have millions of refugees, we have 10000 or something, and we started this. we wrecked the world. Actually not me LOL the French were right and so was I.

10,000? Are you high?

About 3 million refugees have been resettled in the U.S. since Congress passed the Refugee Act of 1980, which created the Federal Refugee Resettlement Program and the current national standard for the screening and admission of refugees into the country.

The US has taken in 16000 Syrian refugees, the rest of the world about 5 million. Pretty typical thanks GOP.

A total of 38,901 Muslim refugees entered the U.S. in fiscal year 2016, making up almost half (46%) of the nearly 85,000 refugees who entered the country in that period, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department’s Refugee Processing Center.

And those are refugees who were vetted for years.
Breaking for GOP Fox dupes: Obama already had a a refugee hiatus and already fixed the process. In like 2010 LOL God damn idiots...

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

Thank you Obama 4 actually using real American values. And just look at all the trouble they have caused!

How many is Trump letting in? By the way, Europe has let in 100 X as many, and you Jokers caused the problem!

Excuse me hack, your revisionist history ain't gonna cut it. Both sides of the isle pushed intervention in the ME and still are, so stop with the lies.

Ignorant duped voters. Lock her up drain the swamp build the useless wall. Idiocy. The GOP is the lying thieving swamp. Not phony scandals...

Poor franco, Americans in 30 states disagree with you. I know why don't you promise to raise taxes in 2020 :auiqs.jpg:

You are wrong basically. Those big riots? Nobody got killed. We have more mass killings than they do.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

Yup and those refugees cost the American taxpayer $64,370.00 per refugee.

The High Cost of Resettling Middle Eastern Refugees

Many become self sufficient in five years but still draw food stamps, housing and Medicaid.

Not a good deal in my book.

Who the hell wants to pay for Muslim, Sharia Law advocates. They all want out of their third world shitholes but bring that shithole with them when they get to the US.

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

That's 1600 to many. Look at Europe who allowed thousands into their countries to do nothing but cause trouble. Hell they murdered over a hundred in Paris.

The cost to we the taxpayer is $80,000.00 per refugee and you can bet they will be on welfare forever.

Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid

Those Syrians in the US should be booted out. We taxpayers don't need to pay for Muslim assholes.
Any problems, just like here, all problems have been caused by non refugees, people who were born in Europe or here, super duper, and citizens. Refugees are about as dangerous as kittens.

Our citizen terrorists probably are angry because of brainwashed ignoramus bigots like you. Or because of right-wing American and right wing Israeli policy. Thanks 2 to the GOP and silly dupes for Wrecking the Mideast for no reason.

Your link is a joke for bigots.

Only enablers like you see it that way. How many Muslims are living in YOUR house??

Charlie Hebdo, 11 dead

View attachment 195256

10,000? Are you high?

Yup and those refugees cost the American taxpayer $64,370.00 per refugee.

The High Cost of Resettling Middle Eastern Refugees

Many become self sufficient in five years but still draw food stamps, housing and Medicaid.

Not a good deal in my book.

Who the hell wants to pay for Muslim, Sharia Law advocates. They all want out of their third world shitholes but bring that shithole with them when they get to the US.
Love the way Republicans wreck the Mideast for no reason and then want nothing to do with the results. And for that matter wreck the economy of half of the world and ditto. Of course Dupes like you don't even know that happened LOL aaarrrgghh....

Spygate------The scandal of Trump working with Russian spies to steal the election. He is not the legitimate president.
You mean the Russians were in the polling booths?

The only thing the Russians did was hack the DNC data bases. I'm sure dumbass has no problem with that. LOL
...... And flood social media with anti Hillary conspiracy theories and Bs...

There was plenty of anti Hitlery out there numbnuts. She was her own worst enemy.
how are all the prosecutions coming along, super duper?

Love the way Republicans wreck the Mideast for no reason and then want nothing to do with the results. And for that matter wreck the economy of half of the world and ditto. Of course Dupes like you don't even know that happened LOL aaarrrgghh....
It is half the world that us wrecking the economy of the US (you have it backwards) Click the links and learn what your liberal OMISSION media keep hidden from you >>

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

It is half the world that us wrecking the economy of the US (you have it backwards) Click the links and learn what your liberal OMISSION media keep hidden from you >>

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm
Have you heard about the 2008 corrupt GOP real estate bubble and the world depression? Cost the US and the EU 8 trillion dollars each to avert full blown effects.... Your propaganda machine denies that ever happened...

Clueless regressives shouldn't be writing about things they don't understand. From your link:

Somehow, that doesn't seem like the way the Founders drew it up.

The founders didn't envision the DOJ at all, the DOJ was established by congress in 1870, almost 100 years after the founding. The founders charged the President to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed". All federal law enforcement authority is derived form the constitutional powers of the President. They are part of the executive branch and yes, he is their boss.

Not if he is being investigated. Our justice system is wonderful and Republicans are fos and a disgrace to name call them...

How many times does the DOJ have to tell you he's not a target of the investigation before you believe it? Comey said it 3 times, Rosenstein said it at least twice.

Do you know the difference between being a target of investigation and being a subject of investigation? Not much, and the change can come in the blink of an eye.

How many blinks have happened in the last two and a half years, hasn't happened yet.

How many indictments/convictions between 2008 and 2016? How many between 2016 and now?

Clueless regressives shouldn't be writing about things they don't understand. From your link:

Somehow, that doesn't seem like the way the Founders drew it up.

The founders didn't envision the DOJ at all, the DOJ was established by congress in 1870, almost 100 years after the founding. The founders charged the President to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed". All federal law enforcement authority is derived form the constitutional powers of the President. They are part of the executive branch and yes, he is their boss.

Not if he is being investigated. Our justice system is wonderful and Republicans are fos and a disgrace to name call them...

How many times does the DOJ have to tell you he's not a target of the investigation before you believe it? Comey said it 3 times, Rosenstein said it at least twice.

Do you know the difference between being a target of investigation and being a subject of investigation? Not much, and the change can come in the blink of an eye.

How many blinks have happened in the last two and a half years, hasn't happened yet.

How many indictments/convictions between 2008 and 2016? How many between 2016 and now?

I know maobamas DOJ didn't do their job, but why would you want to brag about it? LMAO

I know maobamas DOJ didn't do their job, but why would you want to brag about it? LMAO

It's a conspiracy!! GOP dupe conspiracy nut jobs...

New Topics

Forum List

Back