Newark airport security guard arrested for death threat against president

"Obama arrived at the airport Wednesday afternoon before going to Fairleigh Dickinson Univeristy to campaign for Gov. Jon Corzine. Superior Court Judge Amilkar Velez-Lopez said Brek could have realistically carried out the threats since he worked in close proximity to where the president would be and had the weapons to carry it out.

"Brek is charged with third-degree making terroristic threats, third degree receiving stolen property and fourth-degree possession of prohibited devices, the hollow point bullets.

"The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office will handle the case. Prosecutor Paula Dow said in a press conference following the arraignment that Brek told another airport employee he had cut a hole in the fence to be able to shoot the president and simulated holding a rifle in the direction of where the president would be."

Newark airport security worker pleads not guilty to threatening Obama | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

"Obama arrived at the airport Wednesday afternoon before going to Fairleigh Dickinson Univeristy to campaign for Gov. Jon Corzine. Superior Court Judge Amilkar Velez-Lopez said Brek could have realistically carried out the threats since he worked in close proximity to where the president would be and had the weapons to carry it out.

"Brek is charged with third-degree making terroristic threats, third degree receiving stolen property and fourth-degree possession of prohibited devices, the hollow point bullets.

"The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office will handle the case. Prosecutor Paula Dow said in a press conference following the arraignment that Brek told another airport employee he had cut a hole in the fence to be able to shoot the president and simulated holding a rifle in the direction of where the president would be."

Newark airport security worker pleads not guilty to threatening Obama | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com
:eusa_shhh: It doesn't matter...he's a registered Republican and therefore a victim.

It is really pretty simple you cannot imply anything that could be considered a threat of any kind when you work in a area where security of the president is being checked. Even if it is bullshit from prior conversations of talking shit it has to be checked.

See, now that as an explanation, I have no problem with. It's the partisan whine about flags and guns and the NRA, being a republican, blah blah blah that I refuse to take as a credible source to be commented on in anything other than trivial humorous terms.

I have no issue with it being taken seriously, once I have it from a reasonable source. If if that 'source' is the Guardian - a well known left wing newspaper.

yeah, those damn leftwing newspapers are always making up stuff about people being arrested.

you'd think someone would put a stop to it.

:rolleyes:

Yes, you did. My post was simply a quote from the article, with a flag waving.

Nothing more.

We have seen you do this time and again, making up things and reading more into that which isn't there.
Your MO is quite consistent, I'll give you that.

I see, so you used that quote for absolutely no reason. Got ya!! :cuckoo:
My reasons were not your interpretation. YOU made this false premise:

"Proof the man is guilty as hell!!"

You own that strawman, not me.

Then explain your reason for posting that quote.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back