New Zimmerman pics

I'm sorry but you guys are eating up the bait like its your last meal.

Think about it.

Yes, ignoring the media hounds isn't that difficult.

They feed off of our responses. Look at us. It's sad. They light it and as willing participants we fuel it.

This shit gets old.

Maybe you should just do what uscitizen does and stay out of the zimmerman/martin threads as a protest :dunno:

Why let the libs mob them and spew lies all day?

I say screw that... I am going to bring it to them as often as I see fit.

from the ABC link-
The person recalled seeing Martin's prostrate body on the wet grass and said the gunpowder burns on Martin's gray hoodie were clearly visible.

If true and as it implies they were at very close range, absent an eye witness to the fight scuffle fight whatever, I just don't see how they are going to be able to come back with a guilty verdict.

as far as the marks on zimmermans head, they seem, consistent with his story.

Maybe manslaughter, I was surprised to learn the State was going for 2nd degree myself.

Does anyone know if Florida allows for the jury to go for a lesser charge, or simply vote one way or the other on the one the prosecution chose?

I'm interested in the specific area of where the victim was shot and if it fits with the victim going back to the car or not.

It appears the victim is shot at a point where he must turn and walk down a row of houses before getting to his dad's place.

If it is true that Zimmerman lost the victim and that the victim went back and confronted Zimmerman, than how does Zimmerman end up at a vantage point where the victim is obviously right there in front of you since they both were at the turning point where the row of houses was that the victim needed to take to get home.

I mean, they victim is found beyond the turning point which means if the kid went back to find Zimmerman, what, did they then go back closer to the victim's house?

It's a sticky detail to me because Zimmerman claims he was the victim of a sneak attack after having lost the victim.

Let me help you clarify your timeline a bit.

Zimmerman was in his truck in the parking lot when he first saw Martin. If you're looking at one of the diagrams/aerial photos of the gated community, this would be to the left of the intersection where the sidewalk ran down between the two blocks of townhomes toward Martin's father's girlfriend's house.

Zimmerman told the police dispatcher that Martin was looking at him, then heading toward his truck, and then that Martin took off running. This would have been down the shorter sidewalk that runs in a "T" across the top of the sidewalk leading toward the townhome Martin was staying in.

When Martin began running, Zimmerman got out of his truck and began walking in the direction Martin had gone. I say that he was walking, because he continued to talk to the police dispatcher, and his voice on the tape doesn't sound like someone running, or even jogging.

Zimmerman lost sight of Martin very quickly. It is reasonable to assume that Martin headed toward the townhome he was staying in, since if he had stayed on the smaller sidewalk, Zimmerman wouldn't have lost sight of him.

Zimmerman apparently followed the short sidewalk to its end, then headed back toward his truck. He ended his conversation with the police dispatcher, and apparently encountered Martin at the intersection, where the struggle ensued and Martin was shot.

That clarify things for you?

I'm interested in the specific area of where the victim was shot and if it fits with the victim going back to the car or not.

It appears the victim is shot at a point where he must turn and walk down a row of houses before getting to his dad's place.

If it is true that Zimmerman lost the victim and that the victim went back and confronted Zimmerman, than how does Zimmerman end up at a vantage point where the victim is obviously right there in front of you since they both were at the turning point where the row of houses was that the victim needed to take to get home.

I mean, they victim is found beyond the turning point which means if the kid went back to find Zimmerman, what, did they then go back closer to the victim's house?

It's a sticky detail to me because Zimmerman claims he was the victim of a sneak attack after having lost the victim.

Zimmerman was in his truck in the parking lot when he first saw Martin. If you're looking at one of the diagrams/aerial photos of the gated community, this would be to the left of the intersection where the sidewalk ran down between the two blocks of townhomes toward Martin's father's girlfriend's house.

Zimmerman told the police dispatcher that Martin was looking at him, then heading toward his truck, and then that Martin took off running. This would have been down the shorter sidewalk that runs in a "T" across the top of the sidewalk leading toward the townhome Martin was staying in.

When Martin began running, Zimmerman got out of his truck and began walking in the direction Martin had gone. I say that he was walking, because he continued to talk to the police dispatcher, and his voice on the tape doesn't sound like someone running, or even jogging.

Zimmerman lost sight of Martin very quickly. It is reasonable to assume that Martin headed toward the townhome he was staying in, since if he had stayed on the smaller sidewalk, Zimmerman wouldn't have lost sight of him.

Zimmerman apparently followed the short sidewalk to its end, then headed back toward his truck. He ended his conversation with the police dispatcher, and apparently encountered Martin at the intersection, where the struggle ensued and Martin was shot.

So would you charge him with manslaughter? Aggrevated assault? Loitering? Anything?

So would you charge him with manslaughter? Aggrevated assault? Loitering? Anything?

Well, I haven't seen all the evidence yet. Based on what I've seen so far, I'd have to go with the original State Attorney who told the cops there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of manslaughter. Which means I sure haven't seen enough to convict him of murder 2.

At the moment, it looks very much like self-defense, and a tragic incident that really didn't have to happen.

and if Zimmerman jumped Trayvon, he would of taken him down easily, wouldnt of had to shoot him. so much for that brainless Congresswoman who claimed that scenario. makes her look just as dumdfounded as Chris Matthews/Ed Schultz.

You can't reverse someone once they have taken you down? Happens in wrestling all the time

Not a mark on Martin. But we are to believe that the broken nose bloody head and no damage to his hands indicates Zimmerman started a fight. Sure thing retard.

Forum List

Back