New Zealand's Wacky PM bans sale of semi-automatic rifles, institutes mandatory buyback program

Go ahead and ban guns dumbfucks.
The black market will love it. You will love it too when there are no more background checks and serial numbers.
Morons

This is an infringement on basic New Zealander's 2nd Amendment rights!

New Zealand bans sale of semi-automatic rifles

What is "wacky" about it? NZ does not have a 2nd Amendment.

Here in the US we do, but it appears to have morphed from a pre-National-Guard attempt to protect the fledgling colonies from British invasion to an attempt by traitors to aim these weapons at their fellow Americans.

Should I purchase a semi-automatic to help protect my neighborhood from any invasion by one of these "militia" gangs?
So billy, who finds my post "funny", just whom are these semi-automatics aimed at.? Should I also have one to protect my neighbors, particularly those in prayer? Should I have to have one to protect my community's churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples? Here, in the United States of America?

YOU TELL ME who is responsible for these attacks.

The black market will love it. You will love it too when there are no more background checks and serial numbers.
Morons
It may be worth a try since we currently have a system with no background checks.
Liar

Are you saying you can’t buy a gun without a background check?
At a dealer? No.
But when they legally purchase a gun from an individual, there are still serial numbers.
Black market guns? No
We love our guns. Like we loved our alcohol, and we love our pot.

We don't have a "GUN" problem in the U.S. We have a Black on Black inner city violence problem. That is what drives the vast majority of non suicides where PEOIPLE use a gun.
We are talking about mass shootings. We have more than other "developed" countries with gun control. Why is that?

Worked in Australia
Weakness never works. Thats why your kenyan messiah was such a failure.
It's not "weakness." If you want to start shooting Muslims, go to war someplace. The churches and coffee houses and theaters of the world are not the place for war.
That has nothing to do with what i said.
This dumb bitch is giving the killer EXACTLY what he wanted.
He wanted certain semi-automatic rifles with in New Zealand to be outlawed?
No. He wanted people to knee jerk and start a war. He wants americans to follow in NZ foot steps.
He wanted to divide us more.
Its in his manifesto.
I knew that part. Choose any topic and look at the threads about it here. He sure didn't start the argument over gun control and he hasn't made it any worse because we are all repeating ourselves once again in another gun control thread.

Morons
It may be worth a try since we currently have a system with no background checks.
Liar

At a dealer? No.
But when they legally purchase a gun from an individual, there are still serial numbers.
Black market guns? No
We love our guns. Like we loved our alcohol, and we love our pot.

So yes....

You can buy a gun without the background check then....right?

Weakness never works. Thats why your kenyan messiah was such a failure.
It's not "weakness." If you want to start shooting Muslims, go to war someplace. The churches and coffee houses and theaters of the world are not the place for war.
That has nothing to do with what i said.
This dumb bitch is giving the killer EXACTLY what he wanted.
He wanted certain semi-automatic rifles with in New Zealand to be outlawed?
No. He wanted people to knee jerk and start a war. He wants americans to follow in NZ foot steps.
He wanted to divide us more.
Its in his manifesto.
I knew that part. Choose any topic and look at the threads about it here. He sure didn't start the argument over gun control and he hasn't made it any worse because we are all repeating ourselves once again in another gun control thread.
Well, thats true

Another lesson learned from those Loony Tunes in New Zealand:

We must do everything we can in America to NOT let flaky left wing white women hold political offices.
Well, I don't think our Pres can outlaw guns just like that. I don't know how she did it--I'm guessing the law making body there agreed with her. Pretty sure New Zealand is not a dictatorship.
Nope....it's a fascist state.

Those aren't arms.

The police should be no better armed than the populace.

But they still have them….. “if we don’t need them, the police don’t need them” doesn’t apply then….right?

No what applies is that you will never get rid of them 100%, so the police need weapons to counter them. and if the police need them, then the lawful citizenry needs them.

Its amazing how little you trust your fellow citizens and how eager you are to suck the dicks of the government.
Well, you don't need an AR-type weapon with 30 bullet cartridges to protect yourself. Not all guns were banned. Read the post that outlines the changes.

What does outlawing an "AR-type weapon" do when you allow more powerful weapons to continue to be available to the general population? Why is an "AR-type weapon" so much more intrinsically bad or dangerous than a .308? And, how is one 30 round magazine worse than four 10 round magazines?

You have to break off your attack, switch out the empty magazine, then re-acquire your target.
Don't forget the 17 tools you need to use to do this every time you do a magazine change.

If all else fails....carry a secondary weapon when you're unable to change your magazine with any efficiency.

Just like in the movies.....always throw your weapon down when it's empty.

But they still have them….. “if we don’t need them, the police don’t need them” doesn’t apply then….right?

No what applies is that you will never get rid of them 100%, so the police need weapons to counter them. and if the police need them, then the lawful citizenry needs them.

Its amazing how little you trust your fellow citizens and how eager you are to suck the dicks of the government.
Well, you don't need an AR-type weapon with 30 bullet cartridges to protect yourself. Not all guns were banned. Read the post that outlines the changes.

What does outlawing an "AR-type weapon" do when you allow more powerful weapons to continue to be available to the general population? Why is an "AR-type weapon" so much more intrinsically bad or dangerous than a .308? And, how is one 30 round magazine worse than four 10 round magazines?

You have to break off your attack, switch out the empty magazine, then re-acquire your target.
Don't forget the 17 tools you need to use to do this every time you do a magazine change.

If all else fails....carry a secondary weapon when you're unable to change your magazine with any efficiency.

Just like in the movies.....always throw your weapon down when it's empty.

In dangerous territory, always a New York reload.

How many New Zealand LEOs are going to pay with their life or health for this attempt to confiscate firearms from the citizenry.

Morons
Liar

It depends on the state. In mine ALL handguns must be transferred through an FFL dealer with a Federal form 4473 and a background check. Rifles, and shotguns may be privately transferred without a background check but it is ILLEGAL to do so if either party is prohibited from owning firearms. Doing so will get you Federal Jail Time.

That PM isnt much of a leader. Knee jerking is a sign of weakness and cowardice.
Worked in Australia

Correlation does not equal causation.

This idea that stuff that works in other countries can’t possibly work in the USA is bullshit.

You have 35,000 people dying every year by gun violence. Another 100,000 a year are wounded. And it’s not just gangbangers and brown people. The vast majority of victims are white people. The vast majority of gun suicides are white people in the mid-west. The highest rates of violent crime are now I the fly-over states.

What we have isn’t working….that should be clear to everyone.

You're right, the education system and anti-spanking policies need fixed.

Forum List

Back