New Zealand's Wacky PM bans sale of semi-automatic rifles, institutes mandatory buyback program

i'm thinking that 'new zealanders' are 'subjects' or Peasant like and have No RIGHTS . Same as the English that are herded about by their Rulers . Same as 'medieval times' . The goal is to make sure that we Americans don't end up the same way. To me , i think i see the whole world dividing up between the Ruled , the Rulers and their 'kings or queens' taxpayer paid Enforcers . Sorry , i messed up but the above is in response to the last line in your post - 257 - Hun .
Perhaps it meant 23 was not 30?

Less time shooting is better than more time shooting....agreed?

I'm sure it was a great comfort to the 23 that changing magazines slowed him so much.
For the seven who were not killed during the changes; I’m sure it is of great comfort to them.

Had the Luby’s been in most other developed nations, there wouldn’t have been a shooting in the first place….

IF you know anything about the incident, you know that Suzanna Gratia Hupp is convinced that if she had been carrying her pistol (that was out in her car), she could have stopped the shooting. THAT would have been much more comforting to the victims.

Good for Ms. Hupp I suppose.

We were in a MacAllisters Deli the other day and there was a guy carrying his Glock on his hip. On his chest was the shirt from the local AT&T store. Somehow, I didn’t feel much safer with Wyatt Earp there having his ham sandwich. LOL

Your feelings and fears do not justify limiting the freedoms of others.

Damn…that’s funny.

If you don’t have a gun, you’re a peasant who likes to be ruled?

Gun nuts are today’s 9/11 truthers….. "

i'm thinking that 'new zealanders' are 'subjects' or Peasant like and have No RIGHTS . Same as the English that are herded about by their Rulers . Same as 'medieval times' . The goal is to make sure that we Americans don't end up the same way. To me , i think i see the whole world dividing up between the Ruled , the Rulers and their 'kings or queens' taxpayer paid Enforcers . Sorry , i messed up but the above is in response to the last line in your post - 257 - Hun .

I'm sure it was a great comfort to the 23 that changing magazines slowed him so much.
For the seven who were not killed during the changes; I’m sure it is of great comfort to them.

Had the Luby’s been in most other developed nations, there wouldn’t have been a shooting in the first place….

IF you know anything about the incident, you know that Suzanna Gratia Hupp is convinced that if she had been carrying her pistol (that was out in her car), she could have stopped the shooting. THAT would have been much more comforting to the victims.

We were in a MacAllisters Deli the other day and there was a guy carrying his Glock on his hip. On his chest was the shirt from the local AT&T store. Somehow, I didn’t feel much safer with Wyatt Earp there having his ham sandwich. LOL

Damn…that’s funny.

------------------------------------------ Doesn't matter if the peasants or subjects or 'new zealanders' like it or don't like it but when a politician can just step in and announce rules with 'queen' like authority it might as well be the middle ages Candy .

Damn…that’s funny.

------------------------------------------ Doesn't matter if the peasants or subjects or 'new zealanders' like it or don't like it but when a politician can just step in and announce rules with 'queen' like authority it might as well be the middle ages Candy .

Yeah, your blob never does that

Damn…that’s funny.

------------------------------------ hasn't done it as our 'Bill of RIGHTS' RIGHTS seem secure with the TRUMP but as I have noted . 'new zealanders seem to have NO RIGHTS and that's why I call 'new zealanders' subjects , dhimmis and peasant like creatures . Very medieval type people especially when they do 'maori haka' Candy . [chuckle]

Damn…that’s funny.

------------------------------------ hasn't done it as our 'Bill of RIGHTS' RIGHTS seem secure with the TRUMP but as I have noted . 'new zealanders seem to have NO RIGHTS and that's why I call 'new zealanders' subjects , dhimmis and peasant like creatures . Very medieval type people especially when they do 'maori haka' Candy . [chuckle]

He ruled that a whole lot of people couldn’t serve in the military. All by himself. Exactly what you said he never did.

Stop lying.

Oh wait, let me guess...since you agree with the blob, you’ll be okay with this singularly created directive...right?

Damn…that’s funny.

He ruled that a whole lot of people couldn’t serve in the military. All by himself. Exactly what you said he never did.

Stop lying.

Oh wait, let me guess...since you agree with the blob, you’ll be okay with this singularly created directive...right?
----------------------------------------------------- I think that you mean that he is barring defectives and inferiors from USA military and that's cool . Plus , is it a RIGHT in the Bill of RIGHTS and Constitution that defectives and inferiors get to Volunteer and then are Accepted into USA Military Candy .

and I have no problem with subjects like 'new zealanders' being disarmed of effective and efficient weapons . They have NO RIGHT to weapons as far as I am aware plus I think its funny how their 'queen' just disarmed them . Its just that the Western World seems to be going backwards in RIGHTS and FREEDOMS for the people as rulers , Government and their Taxpayer paid 'kings' men take control . As a older guy I just find things that are going on to be funny . ----------- its like the start of the middle ages or Medieval times but going worldwide Candy .

Damn…that’s funny.

Stop lying.

----------------------------------------------------- I think that you mean that he is barring defectives and inferiors from USA military and that's cool .
Some of these people have served for years if not decades. Shin-splints deciding they are "defective and inferior" means one thing; yours and his minds are the ones that are defective and clearly inferior.

Plus , is it a RIGHT in the Bill of RIGHTS and Constitution that defectives and inferiors get to Volunteer and then are Accepted into USA Military Candy .

Is it expressly forbidden that people with a certain sexual orientation are automatically banned?

as I said , no where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights is there a promise for Defectives and Inferiors to have the RIGHT to serve in USA Military Candy .

next , he should go after 'government' workers and 'obamas kings men' in the same fashion if he can . There is No RIGHT for inferiors and defectives and 'obama fifth Columnist types' to have a 'taxpayer paid' government job Candy .

Last edited:
Perhaps it meant 23 was not 30?

Less time shooting is better than more time shooting....agreed?

Nor did I ever say they did.
More worried about his feelings of inadequacy and intimidation (either end of it) causing me to get shot.

But that didn't happen, so your fears were ungrounded...and your irrational fear is no reason to limit the freedoms of those who are not abusing that freedom.

Forum List

Back