New Zealand: First They Took Their Guns.....Now They're Removing Jesus From Their Lives

I hope the Good Fund Me page I set up will provide the sufficient funds to supply the victims of this institutional oppression the fainting couches and smelling salts they so desperately need.
Perhaps the lord will provide.

Don a hijab, show how "tolerant" you are. Especially if you aren't Muslim.
I love it. What do you have to say here, Christian church lady?

iu

Why are you not answering any questions?

Because he's obviously not Maori, yet won't admit he's not.

He's of the ancestry that actually took over Maori land and culture, and now claims that culture to dog on Christians. Horrifying. Repulsive. Oppressor!

I hope the Good Fund Me page I set up will provide the sufficient funds to supply the victims of this institutional oppression the fainting couches and smelling salts they so desperately need.

It is not multiculturalism or diversity if one culture is banished from the public square.

Why is this good in your opinion?
Because their are many religions in NZ. If a deity must be addressed/acclaimed, let it be in general.

That's not what you said just a few posts ago, Big Talker. You said "our" culture is not Christian. Did you mean Maori culture, the one your ancestors oppressed and stole land from? You know, the very thing you hate America for?

Bad morning for you pal

It is not multiculturalism or diversity if one culture is banished from the public square.

Apparently the mention of "Almighty God" wasn't sufficient recognition enough for those so desperately seeking to feel victimized.

cnm were you appropriating indigenous culture when you said "our" culture is not Christian?
Appropriating culture is an American term that arises from their inability to assimilate with native culture. Maori are kind and share their culture, it is part of NZ culture. The white American paradigm is alien to these shores. Perhaps you've been able to notice the different ways cultures are addressed in the recent happenings.

No, of course not, you cannot help but see it through white American church lady eyes, where other cultures are both inferior and competition. Well, that's your problem.

cnm were you appropriating indigenous culture when you said "our" culture is not Christian?
Appropriating culture is an American term that arises from their inability to assimilate with native culture. Maori are kind and share their culture, it is part of NZ culture. The white American paradigm is alien to these shores. Perhaps you've been able to notice the different ways cultures are addressed in the recent happenings.

No, of course not, you cannot help but see it through white American church lady eyes, where other cultures are both inferior and competition. Well, that's your problem.

They "share".....hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

Sure they do. What a wonderful Progressive you are. They "share" indeed. What choice did they have after the white settlers decided they wanted that little island for themselves? Oh, this is rich. You have no idea, I'm sure of it, how perfect your so-called "explanation" is here.

They "share".

This is how people explain this crap to themselves folks. "Share". Yep.

Apparently the mention of "Almighty God" wasn't sufficient recognition enough for those so desperately seeking to feel victimized.

Are you attempting to claim that the article linked in the op is wrong and that the NZ government did NOT purposefully and actively attempt to purge from the public prayer any Christian references?

That's not what you said just a few posts ago, Big Talker. You said "our" culture is not Christian. Did you mean Maori culture, the one your ancestors oppressed and stole land from? You know, the very thing you hate America for?

Bad morning for you pal
You could at least quote me accurately when you build your straw men, church lady.
Our roots are not Judeo Christian. Tane was the first god.

Bad morning for you pal
You could at least quote me accurately when you build your straw men, church lady.
Our roots are not Judeo Christian. Tane was the first god.

Culture, roots, no difference. You claimed that which is not yours.

Refusing to allow religious people to practice their religion in public, is a serious form of oppression.
Which is why Parliament is abandoning oppressing religions, no doubt.

Got it. Your excuse for banning public expressions of Christianity from the public square is that they are "oppressive".

But still, don't you feel bad about yourself knowing that you are supporting actual oppression?

Refusing to allow religious people to practice their religion in public, is a serious form of oppression.
Which is why Parliament is abandoning oppressing religions, no doubt.

Got it. Your excuse for banning public expressions of Christianity from the public square is that they are "oppressive".

But still, don't you feel bad about yourself knowing that you are supporting actual oppression?

He doesn't because the Maori people weren't actually oppressed by white people all those years ago, see. They love to "share"! It all worked out!

Oh man.....

If you view Christianity as inherently oppressive, you are "seeing" it as both "inferior" and "competition" for whatever culture you see yourself as a member of.

Sure they do. What a wonderful Progressive you are. They "share" indeed. What choice did they have after the white settlers decided they wanted that little island for themselves? Oh, this is rich. You have no idea, I'm sure of it, how perfect your so-called "explanation" is here.
See? White American church lady eyes, where other cultures are not in a position to be generous.

Because you seriously ought to think about whether it would be better for you to live in a conservative Christian community or a conservative Muslim one.

You ever really pondered that, Penny?
Jesus. Rule by church lady. That's worth pondering all right.
Jesus has nothing to do with SNL.

Are you attempting to claim that the article linked in the op is wrong and that the NZ government did NOT purposefully and actively attempt to purge from the public prayer any Christian references?

No, I am mocking the whiners laboring under the delusion that the goverment of New Zealand has removed Jesus from their lives. The only people that can remove Jesus from your life is you.

Having a closet full of assault weapons is something Jesus talked about all the time. He was cool with mass murder.

Forum List

Back