New Zealand Attacker Visited Turkey Numerous Times For Extended Stays.

I don't think there are many White Supremacists at all in The World.
Then you are delusional and not entitled or qualified to enter any opinions on this topic. Ever.
So did you count them up? How many are there?

America is 70% Caucasian, so how did Obama get elected?

He got elected because America is fair and just and is not racist.

So did you count them up?
Did you? No. So shaddup already.

Your numbers question is retarded. Nobody said all whites were white supremacists. you have the grasp of logic of a turnip.
So you oppose Free Speech and any talk that America is a Fair and Just Nation who does not discriminate against people based on Race Religion or Creed.

We have Black Islamic Congressmen. We have Hindus, Native Americans, Hispanic People, Arabs, Black, White, Yellow, however you want to put it, in our Government, Our Institutions, Our Businesses serving in all sorts of positions of Authority.

But Truth doesn't help your False Narrative, so you'd like to silence it.

Again, I ask you, how many White Supremacists are there in this country? If America is 70% Caucasian, then how did America elect a Black Muslim as President, if America is racist?

Then you are delusional and not entitled or qualified to enter any opinions on this topic. Ever.

Seem much of the left think whites are all bigots thats what they are told to think like sheep baaaaa baaaaa baaaaa

I’ll take this further. There are no White People in Turkey, North Korea, Pakistan, and Iran, but it’s a great place to get trained by terrorists. I think the attacker was a Jihadist.

Rush Limbaugh suggests New Zealand shootings may be false flag attack by a leftist to smear conservatives

Limbaugh: "There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies"
The OxyContin junkie makes up stuff and you lions repeat it.

You should really stop showing everyone how stupid and gullible you are.

So did you count them up?
Did you? No. So shaddup already.

Your numbers question is retarded. Nobody said all whites were white supremacists. you have the grasp of logic of a turnip.
So you oppose Free Speech and any talk that America is a Fair and Just Nation who does not discriminate against people based on Race Religion or Creed.

We have Black Islamic Congressmen. We have Hindus, Native Americans, Hispanic People, Arabs, Black, White, Yellow, however you want to put it, in our Government, Our Institutions, Our Businesses serving in all sorts of positions of Authority.

But Truth doesn't help your False Narrative, so you'd like to silence it.

Again, I ask you, how many White Supremacists are there in this country? If America is 70% Caucasian, then how did America elect a Black Muslim as President, if America is racist?
Free speech doesn’t mean anyone has to listen to your garbage

You realize that this guy was not a White Supremacist, right?

White Supremacists, HATE President Trump for 3 reasons.

1.) Donald Trump allowed his daughter to marry a Jew and has allowed Jared Kushner a Jew, in to The White House to be part of his administration.

2.) Donald Trump supports Israel’s Right to be a Sovereign Nation.

3.) Donald Trump moved The US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

If one studies White Supremacists they will quickly realize that they share the same philosophies and hatred towards Jews.

This is what made Nazi Germany and Arab Muslims Allies in WW II and both groups have worked together on The Armenian Genocide and The Holocaust exterminating nearly 10 Million Jews combined!

I’ll take this further. There are no White People in Turkey, North Korea, Pakistan, and Iran, but it’s a great place to get trained by terrorists. I think the attacker was a Jihadist.

Rush Limbaugh suggests New Zealand shootings may be false flag attack by a leftist to smear conservatives

Limbaugh: "There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies"

Last edited:
Crickets after Truth was Rained Dowm
Upon The Heads of The Wicked!
x_pepitogrillo1.gif

Last edited:
They have to preach that Christians are Hateful, Republicans are Racist, and Caucasians are Privileged, because if they did not preach hate, and divisiveness and lies, they would no longer have power over others!

Seem much of the left think whites are all bigots thats what they are told to think like sheep baaaaa baaaaa baaaaa

1.) Donald Trump allowed his daughter to marry a Jew and has allowed Jared Kushner a Jew, in to The White House to be part of his administration.

3.) Donald Trump moved The US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

If one studies White Supremacists they will quickly realize that they share the same philosophies and hatred towards Jews.

This is what made Nazi Germany and Arab Muslims Allies in WW II and both groups have worked together on The Armenian Genocide and The Holocaust exterminating nearly 10 Million Jews combined!

I have pointed out the same facts but at seems few left wingers can comprehend

I have pointed out the same facts but at seems few left wingers can comprehend

If they are lovers of lies, they will never comprehend truth.

False Flag Operations - Harunyahya.com

Aside from their conventional powers, all military forces, intelligence agencies or terrorist groups employ techniques of deception as a strategy. What is aimed at here is to withhold information such as the forces at hand, objectives, and strategies from the adversary and conceal the truth from the public eye. Another goal is to earn the consent of the belligerent’s own supporters, citizens or the world public. Sometimes, this aim is also exploited to provoke communities or governments and manipulate them towards a certain end.

These types of operations are called 'false flag, counter-guerrilla, dirty war or black propaganda.' The reason they are called "False Flags" is that in naval warfare, the captains of ships would sometimes hoist the flag of their adversary to be able to approach their ships without being noticed. In this case, seeing the approaching ship's flag, the crew of the other ship would think it to be friendly but when the approaching ship came within the firing range, it would be too late. Today, this method of deception has become the general term that is used for illegal, shady operations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back