New Zealand Attacker Visited Turkey Numerous Times For Extended Stays.

Oh brother . Another embarrassing attempt to paint this obvious conservative racist d bag as anything other than the conservative that he is.

Yea, lots of conservatives and white nationalists like to spend their spare time in Turkey and Pakistan.
The sick fucker was probably casing those countries to conduct his attack then decided on New Zealand for the obvious reason of lax security etc. Nice try though you crazy fuck

im not really big on false flags but i said it the other day this is fishy ..it just gets weirder and fishier
in court flashing the 4 chan OK sign troll

which the left takes seriously

A senior Turkish official told CNN that he also traveled to Turkey more than once. He “spent an extended period of time in the country,” the official told CNN. A Turkish official told the AP that they are investigating “the suspect’s movements and contacts within the country."

AND PAKISTAN

somethings not right

dude was an alt right piece of shit inspired from alt right shit on the internet. Nothing more nothing less.

im not really big on false flags but i said it the other day this is fishy ..it just gets weirder and fishier

A senior Turkish official told CNN that he also traveled to Turkey more than once. He “spent an extended period of time in the country,” the official told CNN. A Turkish official told the AP that they are investigating “the suspect’s movements and contacts within the country."

AND PAKISTAN

somethings not right
Or that makes it more obvious the dude is an alt right idiot. Spare us your excuses/bullshit.

AND PAKISTAN

somethings not right
Or that makes it more obvious the dude is an alt right idiot. Spare us your excuses/bullshit.

Uh-huh, since when do “alt-righties” enjoy spending their spare time in Islamic shit holes?

No White Supremacist would visit Turkey.

The people there would be on their hate list.

Seems awful funny this guy visited a country like Turkey.

No White Supremacist would visit Turkey.

The people there would be on their hate list.

Seems awful funny this guy visited a country like Turkey.
There were some outspoken critics there or Erdogan in those New Zealand Mosques, so maybe he was sent there by Turkey to take them out.

Oh brother . Another embarrassing attempt to paint this obvious conservative racist d bag as anything other than the conservative that he is.

Yea, lots of conservatives and white nationalists like to spend their spare time in Turkey and Pakistan.
Thats about like the mullahs in Iran wanting to go to isreal for holiday

Tell me moron are you so dense that you cant see its possible or that he could be a liberal trying to cause issues they have before you know and shot people .something odd about his travels to the middle easy

It turns out he recently pursched 4 non military style firearm from the christ church gun shop no word if they were used in the shooting..
I know that a well planned mass shooter would use multiple firearms

Tell me moron are you so dense that you cant see its possible or that he could be a liberal trying to cause issues they have before you know and shot people .something odd about his travels to the middle easy
It's clear to me he wasn't a liberal or a conservative. What isn't clear to me is what his motivation was. When you combine his scatter brained manifesto with his apparent travel history none of it adds up.
I think it best to reserve conclusions until people with the ability to truly search his history finish their investigation.

It's clear to me he wasn't a liberal or a conservative. What isn't clear to me is what his motivation was. When you combine his scatter brained manifesto with his apparent travel history none of it adds up.
I think it best to reserve conclusions until people with the ability to truly search his history finish their investigation.
Exactly. It is entirely possible that he was on a mission, was sent to New Zealand by fellow Jihadists, to attack this Mosque, either because it represented a political threat to someone like Erdogan, or they simply attacked a Mosque to stir up Islam, and was a Muslim on Muslim crime.

His Travel is very bizarre considering that, in today's modern age, you can communicate with people electronically. However, with electronic communications, comes monitoring and the danger of being exposed before you can carry out your mission, so if you really were up to something, you travel to Pakistan, North Korea, Iran, and Turkey in person, and discuss things face to face in the absence of all electronics.

And again, weird inconsistency where he says, he admires China which is a Communist Nation, and then Trump, which is entirely opposed to Communism and is a Nationalist.
Then he goes on to say Erdogan should be assassinated, when most Jihadists hate Erdogan and think he is too moderate.

It's like he went down the list of Radical Islam's foes, and then tried to transfer "credit" and in this case blame to those people. If he hated Islam, then he also would not have called for Erdogan's assassination.

However, if he was a Sunni, and visited Iran, he is going to want to defame president Trump, going to want to defame China, and going to want to call for Erdogan's assassination.

Let's not forget, that Turkey had to put down a COUP, which many people say was sponsored by Iran. Let that sink in for a minute.

Last edited:
We can be sure that nz and Interpol along with others are investigating all possibility.
Were dealing with a man whos either motivate or insane so all possibilitys must be investigated .

If democrats had their way whites trump and the nra would be blamed with out investigation.

We can be sure that nz and Interpol along with others are investigating all possibility.
Were dealing with a man whos either motivate or insane so all possibilitys must be investigated .

If democrats had their way whites trump and the nra would be blamed with out investigation.
That kind of reminds me of two things:. Natalia Veselnitskaya and Maria Butina Both were Russian Nationals. I bring this up to illustrate the kind of games people, and governments play.

Both Natalia Veselnitskaya and Maria Butina were granted special immigration status to be allowed in to The United States, DIRECTLY by Barak Obama.

Natalia V went to work for Fusion GPS, and then arranged a meeting at Trump Tower.
Maria Butina sought out and befriended an NRA member and then sought inroads to The NRA.

I find that very strange that Obama would invite these people in to this country and then they immediately went on the attack against Obama's political enemies. Obama also arranged the phone call with General Flynn and a Russian National, and he arranged and encourage incoming AG Jeff Sessions to meet with a Russian Diplomat.

These all look like set ups to me, that The Obama FBI and DOJ used to go after President Trump and his inner circle of supporters. Add to the fact that Obama paid part of the bill for The Dirty Dossier, and then authorized Espionage and Wire Tapping against The Trump Campaign, and that is too many circumstances to ever call any of that "Coincidence". This was an attempt to smear President Trump by False Associations.

I DO NOT BELIEVE the NZ attacker's trips to North Korea, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran were "COINCIDENCE"

This attack looks like another attempt to falsely associate Islam's enemies with this attack, namely Christianity, Conservatism, The US, and President Trump, China, and Erdogan.

Related Material:

The New Zealand Attacker spent a lot of time in Turkey and imo, is a Covert Jihadist, posing as a fake White Supremacist.

Now we have an attack on a Dutch Tram just a few days later by a Turkish Jihadist, another lone attacker just like NZ.

Also, I am going to throw this out. Prior to 9/11 there were several terrorist attacks all around the world. They started as smaller attacks and then bigger events happened afterwards, and they occurred more or less in a cluster, so this leads me to believe that The US needs to elevate our alert status.

Netherlands tram shooting leaves 3 dead, several wounded, mayor says

Dutch police launched a dragnet for a Turkish man with a "possible terrorist motive" who killed at least three people and wounded several others when he opened fire at several locations near a Netherlands tram on Monday.

Authorities identified Gökmen Tanis, 37, from Turkey, as the suspect in the shooting that occurred about 10:45 a.m. local time near 24 Oktoberplein junction in the Dutch city of Utrecht, located about 22 miles southeast of Amsterdam.

Tanis is accused of killing three people and wounding five others before fleeing, police said. Utrecht Mayor Jan van Zanen initially said nine people were wounded, but authorities adjusted the number of injured to five.

"We cannot exclude, even stronger, we assume a terror motive. Likely there is one attacker, but there could be more," van Zanen said.

Last edited:
posing as a fake White Supremacist.
Well, that will certainly be disappointing to all the white supremacist cowardly sissies who are wishing they were him.
I don't think there are many White Supremacists at all in The World. Very few at all in The United States. America is not a racist nation, or Barak Obama could never have gotten elected. If there are a lot of Supremacists, they seem to congregate within The Democrat Party, who's entire existence and founding is based upon bigotry, racism, slavery, oppression of Civil Rights, and Identity Politics.

Forum List

Back