New York's ungrateful NY Firefighters Never Thanked Larry Silverstein

Nov 15, 2009
I'd like to pay tribute to Larry Sylverstein who is a hero who displayed his firefighting genius when faced with a tough firefighting strategy decision asked of him by the NY Firefighter Commander over the phone.

When the NY Firefighter Commander was at wits end on how to battle the fire in Building #7 he made a Command decision to call Larry Silverstein and ask for his expertise on the situation. Larry Silverstein showed his brilliance over the phone when he uttered the words "pull it" to the NY Firefighter Chief that led to the evacuation of Building #7 saving the lives of many NY Firefighters.

Perhaps every NY Firechief should have a hot-line directly to Larry Silverstein when faced with a tough firefighting strategy decision?

Perhaps at Ground Zero there should be a statue of Larry Silverstein sitting at his desk on the phone.... commemorating the very moment he uttered the words "pull it" to the NY Firefighting commander at wits end on what firefighting strategy decision to make?

If we can get the Larry Silverstein statue at Ground Zero we should have a TV monitor next to the engraving with a button to push that plays this commemorating video.

The statue should double as a radio tower to transfer a direct signal from Larry Silverstein to every NY Firefighting Commander. When the NY Firefighting Commanders are at wits end and think they may not be able to contain a fire they should be able to contact Larry Silverstein at any time at his office desk.

Watch the video I just posted and Larry Silverstein himself tells the compelling story of the NY Firefighting commander calling him saying he may not be able to contain the fire and Larry gives him the advice.

Larry Silverstein is a humble man who looks for no credit but I say we give credit where credit is due.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100"]YouTube - WTC 7 - Pull It By Larry Silverstein[/ame]

i second that. it was a great decision to pull the firefighters from the building and let it burn rather than risk more lives.
:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtPC0W4HII8]YouTube - WeAreCHANGE confronts Larry Silverstein[/ame]

This guy is a cant even answer simply questions..he is a liar and he doesn't even know the official story he just makes up his own...

The investigation team considered the possibility of other factors playing a role in the collapse of WTC 7, including the possible use of explosives, fires fed by the fuel supply tanks in and under the building, and damage from the falling debris of WTC 1.
As for fuel fires, the team found that they could not have been sustained long enough, could not have generated sufficient heat to fail a critical column, and/or would have produced “large amounts of visible smoke” from Floors 5 and 6, which was not observed.
Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

Last edited:
Given the gravity of the situation that day it made sense to not try to save WTC 7. Enough firefighters had lost their lives that day

Yet another cry for help

Boy, you're really starved for attention aren't you?

Do you agree that the NY Fire Department was rude as hell by not giving Larry Silverstein any credit for saving many of their fellow firefighter lives?

I would imagine that if you drank as much as you said you do and fished as often as you said that you do, you'd have a real life friend that you can bother.

Curvelight...if you're reading this, let me show you how this is done.

To ANSWER your question (you can look the word "answer" up to find out what it means), no.

See how easy that is. I was asked a question, I took a stand and am prepared to defend it which is very, very easy to do. You, on the other hand, will not do so for whatever demented bizarre reason.

Anyway back to Creative Schemes....get a life asswipe.

I think former twoofer Mikey Metz, perhaps, said it best when he wrote:

The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

I'll add in this quote just because I love piling on:

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Some may think that this is just a big personal attack, and that I'm not presenting enough facts. I honestly don't give a fuck because the information is out there. I love how all the truthers, myself included for a time, brag about how they've done all the "research." Well my friends, research doesn't involve looking exclusively at other 9/11 conspiracy sites! Research involves looking at things from both sides of the spectrum, and making your own decisions. Check out the links I've listed above, or google "Screw 9/11 Mysteries" and "Screw Loose Change."

they also never thanked this bastard asshole for being in charge of controlled demolition inc who was not only in charge of removing and destroying the physical evidence of the towers destrction but was also involved in the removal and coverup of Oklahoma Citys bombing as well.Despite his efforts,thankfully some witnesses were able to recover some of the debrias that was analized by 7 of the worlds renown scientists who discovered evidence of nanno thermite compounds in it which proved beyond a doubt explosives brought the towers down.a fact the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around on here.

Cry for help

Do you agree that the NY Fire Department was rude as hell by not giving Larry Silverstein any credit for saving many of their fellow firefighter lives?

thats another thing the offical conspiracy theory apologists cant get around is that the firefighters voiced their anger over the 9/11 coverup commission ignoring their testimonys that they saw and heard explosions going off,many of them credible people,they know the difference between the sound of a mere collapse and explosives.they were so angered about them ignoring the evidence of explosives they called the investigation a half baked farce.

Quite an amazing thread for people perceptive enough to know... this guy and, his statement about the building, and his power over the many important government offices that were in the building that did not get that "call"...

Quite an amazing thread for people perceptive enough to know... this guy and, his statement about the building, and his power over the many important government offices that were in the building that did not get that "call"...

Somehow the Feds, CIA, "Terrorist Prevention Command" with new power to remote control over Boeing Passenger planes in the event they get hijacked.....did not get a call first....

Hey, it's Noo Yawk.

Wouldn't be Noo Yawk if something other than rude came down.

He must have known that a building a block long would have opposite ends a block apart... fall at the same time... and have the top of the building hit the ground almost as fast as a brick would have... if the brick was dropped right beside the top floor.....even though the top floor had to crush its way all the way down through the many vertical support columns that were fastened and welded all the way up......not to mention they were tapered and thicker all the way down.....

building7nc7.gif

Last edited:

I would imagine that if you drank as much as you said you do and fished as often as you said that you do, you'd have a real life friend that you can bother.

To ANSWER your question (you can look the word "answer" up to find out what it means), no.

See how easy that is. I was asked a question, I took a stand and am prepared to defend it which is very, very easy to do. You, on the other hand, will not do so for whatever demented bizarre reason.

The truthers' misrepresentation of Silverstein's quote is one of the most popular "facts" to spit out, but in doing so, you are effectively in agreement that firefighters were not only involved in the controlled demolition of WTC7, but they are also aiding and abetting in the government's cover-up. Yeah, every firefighter who was out there on 9/11 is going to be complicit in the MURDER OF 343 OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS! To quote Loose Change co-creator Jason Bermas, "the firefighters are paid off."

This is absolute horseshit, which brings me to why I've formally distanced myself from this sorry excuse for a movement. Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries, Alex Jones, and all the other kooks out there are fucking lying about, distorting, and misrepresenting the facts to further their personal agendas. And what is their agenda, you ask? Money, in the words of Shaggy 2 Dope, "mutha fuckin bitch ass money." Not only are they desecrating 3,000 graves, but they are profiting off of it. That, my friends, makes me sick to my fuckin stomach.

Some may think that this is just a big personal attack, and that I'm not presenting enough facts. I honestly don't give a fuck because the information is out there. I love how all the truthers, myself included for a time, brag about how they've done all the "research." Well my friends, research doesn't involve looking exclusively at other 9/11 conspiracy sites! Research involves looking at things from both sides of the spectrum, and making your own decisions. Check out the links I've listed above, or google "Screw 9/11 Mysteries" and "Screw Loose Change."

Bump

Bump

I'm actually in the process of drinking beer right now....

Guess demolition companies would save billions in research and costs to bring down buildings into their own footprints...through their own vertical support columns on every level...by simply stacking a campfire next to one or two supports......

Building 7 was a block long building that had opposite ends of the block long building fall at the same time...

The top floor hit the ground almost as fast as a bowling ball would have if dropped right beside it...

Even though the top floor had to crush its way all the way down through its vertical support columns that were fastened and welded all the way up....

Not to mention the vertical support columns were tapered to be thicker and stronger as they go down.......

Silverstein claimed he would have been enjoying breakfast as usual in the WTC but on 9/11 he had an appointment with his dermatologist.

Forum List

Back