New Yorker's blatant pro-Hillary piece

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Yes, it's a liberal rag and all. I know it's par for the course. But it's just sad to behold anyhow.

Very sympathetic article that attempted to lend credence to her victim quotes like this, “Not that he shouldn’t have been disciplined. And certainly the Trump campaign relished everything that was done to me in July and then particularly in October.”

Wait? Was she not the one who committed felonies? And she's a victim because the FBI "investigated"?

Hillary goes on to bash Trump over the Comey firing. A fair criticism on its face. But isn't this the same bitch who did an FBI director switch on the days after Mark Rich was killed?

This is a funny quote:

Clinton has typically been most loathed when she is running for office, and most beloved after she has lost but is soldiering on,

Well, if that's true that she's more loathed when campaigning, it's because that's when she's telling the most lies to the public. But it's a false equivalency because she's not beloved by the general public otherwise. They see her as the corrupt oligarch she is.

This is funny:

To acknowledge the role sexism played in 2016 is not to make excuses for the very real failings of Clinton and her campaign; it is to try to paint a more complete picture. “I think a lot of people didn’t believe those of us who were yelling that it was hard to elect a woman president,” says Jess McIntosh, a Democratic strategist who was the director of communications outreach for the Clinton campaign. “The fact that that woman lost to the least qualified human being on the planet really kind of drove it home.”

Once again, a typical false equivalency. If you put up the most corrupt candidate, does it matter to a fair minded person that she is a man or a woman? Nay, I say.

In some ways, Clinton herself is one of these awakened women; she is much more comfortable talking about gender in the aftermath of her historic run than she ever was during it. Recently, she has even declared herself a member of “the resistance.”

:lmao: Slobbering media willing to paint a billionairre hack as a member of "the resistance."
:lmao: Elitists.

"I would have won had I not been subjected to the unprecedented attacks by Comey and the Russians, aided and abetted by the suppression of the vote, particularly in Wisconsin.”

:lmao: SoreLoserman II

Piecing together what happened, with six months of perspective, Clinton says she thinks she “underestimated WikiLeaks and the impact that had, because I thought it was so silly.” Those hacked emails, dripped out over weeks, says Clinton, “were innocuous, boring, inconsequential. And each one was played like it was some breathless flash. And so you got Trump, in the last month of the campaign, talking about WikiLeaks something like 164 times; you’ve got all his minions out there, you’ve got the right-wing media just blowing it up. You’ve got Google searches off the charts.”

:lmao: Exposing the DNC's corruption is so "silly". And this is the piece of shit that the DNC offered. It's no wonder these bitches lost their shirts.

The press, she believes, didn’t make it any easier. “Look, we have an advocacy press on the right that has done a really good job for the last 25 years,” she says. “They have a mission. They use the rights given to them under the First Amendment to advocate a set of policies that are in their interests, their commercial, corporate, religious interests. Because the advocacy media occupies the right, and the center needs to be focused on providing as accurate information as possible. Not both-sides-ism and not false equivalency.”

:lmao: The irony of Clinton complaining about false equivalencies in the media. I swear I hadn't even read this yet when I had made my earlier point on the matter of false equivalency.

“Sixty-six million people voted for me, plus, you know, the crazy third-party people."

This bitch actually has the gall to call anyone in a third party, "crazy". If Trump had said that, the media would be all over that.

To be sure, Trump got plenty of negative coverage in the press as well, but, during the campaign at least, the negative stories didn’t seem to stick to him with the same adhesion.

:lmao: Well, you know, made-up shit vs. corruption. That tends to happen.

By Election Night, Clinton says, she knew it was going to be close but thought she would be able to “gut it out.” “I was as surprised as anybody when I started getting returns. Because that’s not what anybody — with a couple of outliers — saw in the data. And the feel was good! We had good crowds, we had lots of energy and enthusiasm, and I thought we were going to pull it off. And so did the other side, by the way. They did not believe they were going to win.”

:lmao: Oh, trust me, we know about that.

Gonna have to cut this short. I have things to do. But apparently, Clinton bragged about beating Sanders and Trump in the article. Again, SoreLoserman II. :lmao:

Forum List

Back