New York Times, your wrong on this one.....hommie

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
ce6V7vRX

Rod Rosenstein's only crime was being used by Trump in the firing of Comey and becoming unhinged and distraught over it, that was his crime, NYTimes bastards...... 2 weeks into his role and Trump uses this guy to fire Comey and he's pissed about it. So yes, Mike he panicked, yes, Mike he said things that were probably inappropriate for the moment, keep in mind this was a year ago. So the NYT's, who fear being shot up by Trump nuts, especially that Mike Nazi, spend an entire year investigating this shit, like Rod can't have a "mad day" and now look where we're at? One step less in getting rid of the Russian investigation....all because Mike the Nazi is afraid that being too harsh on Trump all these months will lead to some Trump nut gunning him down someday. Get in line with Morning Joe and all these cowards who have allowed Trump and his Nazi followers to ruin this country with your bi partisan moves to stay out of harms way......with a mad man in the white house who's unworthy of your generosity and so called fairness!!

Actually they miscalculated big league, they thought by bringing this story forward, it would undermine Trump by making him look unfit for president right before the midterms. Instead they gave Trump an excuse to fire the weasel. Way to go, NY Times!

ce6V7vRX

Rod Rosenstein's only crime was being used by Trump in the firing of Comey and becoming unhinged and distraught over it, that was his crime, NYTimes bastards...... 2 weeks into his role and Trump uses this guy to fire Comey and he's pissed about it. So yes, Mike he panicked, yes, Mike he said things that were probably inappropriate for the moment, keep in mind this was a year ago. So the NYT's, who fear being shot up by Trump nuts, especially that Mike Nazi, spend an entire year investigating this shit, like Rod can't have a "mad day" and now look where we're at? One step less in getting rid of the Russian investigation....all because Mike the Nazi is afraid that being too harsh on Trump all these months will lead to some Trump nut gunning him down someday. Get in line with Morning Joe and all these cowards who have allowed Trump and his Nazi followers to ruin this country with your bi partisan moves to stay out of harms way......with a mad man in the white house who's unworthy of your generosity and so called fairness!!
Nazis EVERYWHERE. They're gonna get you!

• Banned
Will you be furnishing a translation of whatever the hell you’re trying to say?
Okay, in English......(sigh).....this article by the NYT is a bunch of shit. Mike Shits, spent 1 year probing into the fact that Rod after being used by Trump to fire Comey, went on a verbal hysterical binge on how to get back at Trump for being used by this guy and he said things to McCabe and people around him that now is being used against him. He had what we call in the hood, a mad-day...a day you go off the deep end and say what ever the fuck comes to mind. wire tap, invoking the 25th anything to calm your nerves of being pissed...then you get over it. Unfortunately for him, he vented to the wrong fuckin people and now we have this mess of the guy resigning.....

• Banned
Actually they miscalculated big league, they thought by bringing this story forward, it would undermine Trump by making him look unfit for president right before the midterms. Instead they gave Trump an excuse to fire the weasel. Way to go, NY Times!
Not just that, but also Trump will meet with Rod, ON THURSDAY...THE DAY OF SC HEARINGS.....YOUR GUY IS A NUT

I have read her first, second and third post. I still don't know what this nut is getting to. Like she said, it must be a hood thing.

I have read her first, second and third post. I still don't know what this nut is getting to. Like she said, it must be a hood thing.
You can read? And your support Trump....uhmmmmmmmm
I can read. You are just an inadequate communicator. Your comprehension skills seem to have the same problem as your communication skills. Where did I say I supported Trump?

Forum List

Back