New York Times to Headline Tomorrow??

I do.
Assuming you do, what do you think is the better policy?

Speak softly and carry a big stick

I agree. I do not believe arrogant jingoism is 'speaking softly' nor that a big stick requires us to spend on weapon systems we don't need.
I suggest you google up "The Pig Book" and see what's new in terms of entitlements, and pork barrel spending on arms we don't need. See: News Headlines for one example.

You are such an idiot wry that you can't help yourself. The reason I didn't respond to this post is that it's not even on the topic we were talking about. You need some damn meds for your ADD. What does pork barrel spending have to do with the topic we were discussing????? You can be such a pathetic poster, dude.

Last edited:
good. finally we will have a president who will put america first instead of israel

I heard this on the Mark Levine show.. from the Drudge Report.

NYT THURSDAY: Obama administration says support of Israel to be 'balanced against other interests'... Developing...

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

Iseal is officially going under the bus tomorrow..

Neville Chamberlain, er, Barack Obama is doing a bang-up job! Go team Chamberlain, er, Obama!!!!
Interesting, Neville Chambelain was a conservative, and was admired by conservatives in the US. He wanted to stay out of the war.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Speak softly and carry a big stick

I agree. I do not believe arrogant jingoism is 'speaking softly' nor that a big stick requires us to spend on weapon systems we don't need.
I suggest you google up "The Pig Book" and see what's new in terms of entitlements, and pork barrel spending on arms we don't need. See: News Headlines for one example.

You are such an idiot wry that you can't help yourself. The reason I didn't respond to this post is that it's not even on the topic we were talking about. You need some damn meds for your ADD. What does pork barrel spending have to do with the topic we were discussing????? You can be such a pathetic poster, dude.

Fuck you Meister.

Fuck you Meister.

:lol: I know, I know the truth always hurts.

Forum List

Back