New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

What really angers me is how some of these witnesses deliberately lie.

Then the people who only see things within the lens of race believe their crap.

Then the other racists fuel their anger, riots happen, destruction occurs, etc.

A lot of this crap happened because witnesses lie and people see what they want to see.

The evidence does not lie. However, it won't matter to some.

I just don't get that idiotic mentality.

All they see is a white man shooting a black man and, oh my God, it must be racism.

No, stupid, things aren't so cut-and-dried. Wait for the evidence. Wait for the jury. Don't act like a fool.

You don't understand that mentality because you likely don't associate with a lot of low IQ people. Remember, the MEAN IQ of blacks is 85. The smarter blacks aren't out there protesting, it's very likely the dumber of the bunch. They don't think like you. This is a tribe versus tribe issue and that felt very powerfully by the protestors. It has nothing to do with reason.
You're a racist idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get that idiotic mentality.

All they see is a white man shooting a black man and, oh my God, it must be racism.

No, stupid, things aren't so cut-and-dried. Wait for the evidence. Wait for the jury. Don't act like a fool.

You don't understand that mentality because you likely don't associate with a lot of low IQ people. Remember, the MEAN IQ of blacks is 85. The smarter blacks aren't out there protesting, it's very likely the dumber of the bunch. They don't think like you. This is a tribe versus tribe issue and that felt very powerfully by the protestors. It has nothing to do with reason.
You're a racist idiot.
There's a great rebuttal.

The racism on both sides doesn't help anyone. If rioters attack your property, you, and your loved ones, you can defend yourself with lethal force if necessary. Residents in susceptible areas should stock up firearms and ammo. Sans legal documents stating otherwise, I don't think you have the authority to gun down as many protesters in the street you can find because one attacked your property. No. Use common sense. Mrs. McSpadden isn't above the law, and she's not helping her cause one bit by giving everyone reason to believe the apple did not fall far from the tree.

The racism on both sides doesn't help anyone. If rioters attack your property, you, and your loved ones, you can defend yourself with lethal force if necessary. Residents in susceptible areas should stock up firearms and ammo. Sans legal documents stating otherwise, I don't think you have the authority to gun down as many protesters in the street you can find because one attacked your property. No. Use common sense. Mrs. McSpadden isn't above the law, and she's not helping her cause one bit by giving everyone reason to believe the apple did not fall far from the tree.
Good advice. Definitely stock up on guns and ammo, because next week they are going to rule in Wilsons favor, which means there will be giant mobs of racists running around hurting people and destroying property. If youre white, these racists will kill you if they see you.

As I said before, these rioters and looters have neither concept nor respect for America's legal system. Ironic how they practically demand a lynching. If, in my area, they dare try to harm me and mine, I'll defend and repel with lethal force, and I advise everyone else to do the same. No tolerance for these would-be criminals. They must respect law and order, or push up daisies if they trespass on property with the intent to maim, destroy, and kill.

Here in Missouri we have stand your ground & castle doctrine among other laws. If my home, auto or any person are attacked by a group, lethal force can be used against any or all of the group until the threat is neutralized. This is even legal in a place like liberal NYC where they don't have any of these laws. Look at the video below from NYC where one biker in the group around the SUV attacks it so the SUV's driver floors it running over all the bikers in front of him. The SUV driver is not charged, but many of the bikers are arrested, charged & jailed. You are conspiring with the others if you are in a group that attacks someone or their property.

Last edited:
In the LA riots 63 looters were shot to death, only 10 of those were shot by police. If the Ferguson mobs think the police were hard on them, just wait until the pissed off residence & bushiness start in on them. Were are all now tired of this shit county wide. St Louis county prosecutor Bob McCulloch who refuses to charge officer Darren Wilson was just this week overwhelmingly reelected to 4 more years by 96% of the vote. All you out in & of town thugs planning to cause problems in the St. Louis area will be swiftly dealt with by the very pissed off residents.

In the LA riots 63 looters were shot to death, only 10 of those were shot by police. If the Ferguson mobs think the police were hard on them, just wait until the pissed off residence & bushiness start in on them. Were are all now tired of this shit county wide. St Louis county prosecutor Bob McCulloch who refuses to charge officer Darren Wilson was just this week overwhelmingly reelected to 4 more years by 96% of the vote. All you out in & of town thugs planning to cause problems in the St. Louis area will be swiftly dealt with by the very pissed off residents.

That's what it's going to take.
People who finally decide not to put up with negro violence any longer.

Paul Kersey comes immediately to mind.

Looks like more racial agitators have put a bounty on Darren Wilson's head.

RbG Black Rebels @BlackRebels_Stl
Follow

The find Darren Wilson bounty is starting at $5k. Paid by RbG BR & local investor. Looking for current location to ask him a few questions

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

So much for due process, and the presumption of innocence.

Bounty hunters don't take food-stamps. I know where he is, but I would never tell those scumbags for anything under $100k cash or gold & that's just so I can watch more thug n!iggers die.

Forum List

Back