New York Times placed the shut down blame squarely where it belonged, on the Democrats.

A plan was presented to Trump on a compromise to prevent the shutdown, and he agreed to it. Then a couple of days later, he reneged on that agreement. Even McConnell had to say that he did not know what Trump wanted.

Since when is Trump in Congress?

Trump has to sign whatever agreement is sent to him, so if he says he is not going to sign it, then the GOP will not present it. politics 101

Politics 102, veto override.

When was the last time a party overrode a veto from the POTUS of their party?

You're the one who was standing on technicalities, I just pulled the rug out.

Schumer decided to battle for illegals to the end. he now owns the end.

A plan was presented to Trump on a compromise to prevent the shutdown, and he agreed to it. Then a couple of days later, he reneged on that agreement. Even McConnell had to say that he did not know what Trump wanted.

Since when is Trump in Congress?

Trump has to sign whatever agreement is sent to him, so if he says he is not going to sign it, then the GOP will not present it. politics 101

Politics 102, veto override.

When was the last time a party overrode a veto from the POTUS of their party?

You're the one who was standing on technicalities, I just pulled the rug out.

Schumer decided to battle for illegals to the end. he now owns the end.

Party zealots are always going to cover for their party. Party before country should be your tagline

Articles I'm reading also say the AP also placed the blame on the dems but I can't find a link to their article.
there is no link to the New York Times running that headline either....

the link from the Free Beacon article in your op for the Times headline article that they are claiming said that, never said it???

This is the link the Free Beacon gave to the New York Times article

Government Shuts Down as Bill to Extend Funding Is Blocked; Senate Adjourns for the Night

Dems moved all-in for Illegals. The irony will be when they need to present valid ID to vote even in NY and CA in 2020

Fortunately, he saw flaws in the deal before it was passed. That is called good management.

so the Republiturds werent strong enough to stop the Dems from running over them even though the have control of the 3 branches of our government

ok, then they're PUSSIES.

FUKEM

so the Republiturds werent strong enough to stop the Dems from running over them even though the have control of the 3 branches of our government

FUKEM

You only screwed the entire nation moron.

Articles I'm reading also say the AP also placed the blame on the dems but I can't find a link to their article.
there is no link to the New York Times running that headline either....

the link from the Free Beacon article in your op for the Times headline article that they are claiming said that, never said it???

This is the link the Free Beacon gave to the New York Times article

Government Shuts Down as Bill to Extend Funding Is Blocked; Senate Adjourns for the Night
The PHYSICAL paper & the headline blaming dems was shown on Media Buzz today.

So yes, the article was real. Your talking points mean nothing. Nor do subsequent articles that tried to pretend like that was never printed mean anything.

FUKEM
Do you even know what a filibuster is or what the current rules are in the Senate?

OBVIOUSLY not...idiot.

FUKEM
It takes 60 votes to pass an appropriations bill. 51 republicans means....

Math much?

so you admit weakstick Republitards cant swing 9 votes out of independents and dems ?

ONLY 9 VOTES ...

1 vote to repeal and replace something that has been the cornerstone of every rw talikng point for over 8 years ... 1 FUCKING VOTE.

poor pissant republiturds,

Missed the point slow boy. Polls are split which means one is right and one is wrong. So, yes, one of them is true.

Party zealots are always going to cover for their party. Party before country should be your tagline

I have voted Independent more times than you will in your entire lifetime. Anderson, Perot, Barr to name a few. You lose.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996

Want to try that again? :banana:

Forum List

Back