New York Times on White Identity

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
It's kind of a weird day when a black writer for the NYT is more open to white identity than a "daveman" or "California Girl"...

The Meaning of Minority | American Renaissance

In September, a white student named Matthew Heimbach at Towson University caused a bit of an uproar when The Baltimore Sun reported that he was “gathering support” to start a white student union on campus. The newspaper pointed out: “His former group, Youth for Western Civilization, had sparked controversy with its public displays against Islam, same-sex marriage and multicultural education. That group disbanded after it lost the support of its faculty sponsor, but Heimbach said he hopes his new organization will promote white identity without disparaging other people.”

{snip}

Now, putting Youth for Western Civilization’s intolerance aside for a moment (if that’s possible), we must ask: when will public displays of white pride become culturally acceptable? Will they forever be freighted with the weight of history—tantamount to gloating about privilege? Or should all racial and cultural pride be viewed more or less the same?

The Sun quoted Heimbach as saying, “It comes a point where we’re not directly involved in what happened centuries ago and our culture just perpetuates the guilt cycle.” He continued, “We want to provide a positive view of white identity.”

Is that offensive? Or fair play in light of where the country is heading?

Last edited:
we must ask: when will public displays of white pride become culturally acceptable?

Public displays of Irish pride, Italian pride, German pride, Portuguese pride, Polish pride, Greek pride, etc, etc, etc have always been culturally acceptable.

Glad that's all cleared up.

I am not ashamed of being white.
I also admit that I have disagreed with this President on just about everything so I am a racist
according to the bunch over at MSNBC.
And I don't accept Susan Rice's explanation of the events at Benghazi so according to the Democrat
party not only am I a racist for the Obama thing I am a racist and a sexist for the Susan Rice thing.

So in summation I am proud to be white and I am a racist x 2 and a sexist....

If I was to represent myself in an equation would i be this.

If a = racist and b = sexist

and x = me

a (2) + b = x

Last edited:
I am not ashamed of being white.
I also admit that I have disagreed with this President on just about everything so I am a racist
according to the bunch over at MSNBC.
And I don't accept Susan Rice's explanation of the events at Benghazi so according to the Democrat
party not only am I a racist for the Obama thing I am a racist and a sexist for the Susan Rice thing.

So in summation I am proud to be white and I am a racist x 2 and a sexist....

If I was to represent myself in an equation would i be this.

If a = racist and b = sexist

and x = me

a (2) + b = x

Um, excuse me, but it was my understanding that there would be no math...

Forum List

Back