New York Times---OBAMA--One and Done

Maureen Dowd? Cheerleader? Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Seriously?

She's the queen of snark.

She made fun of both Clinton AND Bush.

She's no one's cheerleader.

That's what happens when you cherry pick.

:lol:

If you don't admit that Maureen Dowd is a liberal columnist, Sallow...you've lost what little credibility you have left. When people like her start writing columns taking Barack Obama to task then he's in trouble.

She's very liberal.

She don't like anyone.

True story.

Maureen Dowd. Newly crowned queen of the right..until she starts making fun of (Generic Republican Candidate).

You could have chosen, worse, however. She's pretty good looking.

Nice try--but Maureen Dowd has been in Barack Obama's back pocket since he gave his 1st perfectly pronounced SPEECH--now apparently she doesn't like them anymore.--:cuckoo:

Ha.Ha.--she also mentions Greek columns in a football field too--and is thinking his next speech will be given on Lunar 1---:lol:

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Next speech on Lunar 1 dressed up in a Captain Kurk uniform? Ya Think?

Last edited:
Maureen Dowd. Newly crowned queen of the right..until she starts making fun of (Generic Republican Candidate).

Nice try--but Maureen Dowd has been in Barack Obama's back pocket since he gave his 1st perfectly pronounced SPEECH--now apparently she doesn't like them anymore.--:cuckoo:

Ha.Ha.--she also mentions Greek columns in a football field too--and is thinking his next speech will be given on Lunar 1---:lol:

View attachment 15119

Seriously..how long have you been following her?

You probably got a link from a right wing blog or something.

She seldom writes positive articles about anyone. Maybe 1 or 2. But she's very liberal and really dislikes most people in power. That..and she's incredibly snarky.

Fun stuff..but I wouldn't hang my hat on it. I enjoy reading what she puts out..but I never reference her.

View attachment 15119

Seriously..how long have you been following her?

You probably got a link from a right wing blog or something.

She seldom writes positive articles about anyone. Maybe 1 or 2. But she's very liberal and really dislikes most people in power. That..and she's incredibly snarky.

Fun stuff..but I wouldn't hang my hat on it. I enjoy reading what she puts out..but I never reference her.

Well this kind of gives me an indication that she really liked Barack Obama>

In a polarized nation, on the eve of another divisive contest for the White House, those seeking a unified America are not without hope. For amid the partisan bickering, there remains one principle on which all Americans are agreed: Any comparison to Jimmy Carter is always and everywhere a put-down.

Given Mr. Carter's Democratic affiliation, it's mostly Republicans and conservatives who traffic in Jimmy Carter allusions. That makes for something of a yawn, as Mitt Romney is finding out with his claim that the community organizer from Chicago is worse than the peanut farmer from Georgia. More in the man-bites-dog category is when one of Mr. Obama's own sticks the Carter tag on him.

So it must have stung when the New York Times's Maureen Dowd recently quoted an unnamed Democratic senator moaning that "we are watching him turn into Jimmy Carter right before our eyes."
WSJ article

Let's face it folks...liberals have so much invested in Barack Obama they really can't abandon him...no matter how bad of a President he's turned out to be. You've got people like Sallow, TruthMatters and BettyBoop that have "doubled-down" on this Administration so many times they can't back out now without losing face. They have no choice but to defend his actions no matter how wrong they are. His speech tomorrow will be just one more example of that. It's going to be a rehash of the things he tried before that didn't work. You know it...I know it...and I suspect even those three know it. But they'll be right back here defending his message.

Let's face it folks...liberals have so much invested in Barack Obama they really can't abandon him...no matter how bad of a President he's turned out to be. You've got people like Sallow, TruthMatters and BettyBoop that have "doubled-down" on this Administration so many times they can't back out now without losing face. They have no choice but to defend his actions no matter how wrong they are. His speech tomorrow will be just one more example of that. It's going to be a rehash of the things he tried before that didn't work. You know it...I know it...and I suspect even those three know it. But they'll be right back here defending his message.

You guys are funny.

Seriously. :clap2:

Seriously?

no shes not, but lets not play games and pretend she wasn't just as enamored as everyone else way back when, she was.

now at least shes not past putting in words what she feels and is apparently possessed of a great deal more intellectual honesty than most of the cheerleaders.......so whats the problem?

Seriously?

no shes not, but lets not play games and pretend she wasn't just as enamored as everyone else way back when, she was.

now at least shes not past putting in words what she feels and is apparently possessed of a great deal more intellectual honesty than most of the cheerleaders.......so whats the problem?

She's put up a couple of positive opinion pieces about just about everyone..until she decides that nice time is over.

Again..I like reading her stuff..I just think it's really more or less gossip. I never source her, and I don't really see to many of the more serious pundits using her stuff either.

She's fun..but she's almost like John Steward at this point.

Forum List

Back