New York Times: New Hampshire is 94% white. It is now trying to figure out how to change that.

Browning of America. It's endemic. I ordinary don't care about such superficial things. But...then the brown people whom I neither love nor hate , have come to dominate American culture. They have grown exponentially because of high birth rates or uncontrolled immigration. Crime rates go up correspondingly. And then they come to hate on me, well, bubba, I draw the line. And then they use racism as hedge against noticing what creepos they are, well, that ain't flyin' anymore.

Some sort of recipee Mary?
upload_2018-7-28_20-30-35.jpeg

New Hampshire enjoys high levels of educational achievement and violent crime rates on par with places like Denmark and New Zealand. It is now trying to figure out how to change that.

all this race baiting is a serious problem. Quit it. Color doesn’t matter anymore in America, only to the Democrats.

New York Times: New Hampshire is 94% white.
It is now trying to figure out how to change that.

At Least They Didn't Say 'Fix' It...

Only 6% more to go, shouldn't be too hard. But there will be for sure no one mowing the lawns. :biggrin:

New Hampshire students have great SAT scores. low crime rate in NH despite that everyone has guns. folks move to NH a lot. why should such a great state change?

Forum List

Back