New York Times headline: "Stormy Daniels is a feminist hero"

Really, putting down Stormy Daniels and not Trump. Wow, I guess men are held to lower standards for you to put them on such a pedestal.

The NYT, Washpo, and most other big city papers have lost ALL credibility. They are Far Left rags. That's all.

So who do you read, Fox and Trumps twitter account?

I read a number of on line articles from a variety of sources. Yes, I will look at CNN, the major networks, and traditional media to get the Left's view, and the Washington Times, and more centrist/right publications to form my own opinions based on what I can. It is a challenge today as most news is not news but opinion generated to sway people.

it's like MBrown, KScott, FGray, etc--all criminals are heroes/martyrs/good guys
she's a WH**E

The NYT, Washpo, and most other big city papers have lost ALL credibility. They are Far Left rags. That's all.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeaaah ummmmmm.... check the first word, LITERALLY the first word, in the OP:

"Opinion".

The OP himself seems not to have even noticed. Called it a "headline". What a maroon.

it's like MBrown, KScott, FGray, etc--all criminals are heroes/martyrs/good guys
she's a WH**E

She's a white. No shit. And?
they LOVE their criminals--don't they??
they are HEROES
they vote to REMEMBER a jackass criminal!!! hahahahahahah
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police
plaque and memorial for the jackass criminal MBrown !!!!
Michael Brown memorial to be replaced with plaque
let's put one up for:
Charles Manson
Bonnie and Clyde

Opinion | Stormy Daniels, Feminist Hero

That's it. I'm broken. I can no longer satirize the NY Times. Their self-satire is too brilliant. I surrender.
I still don't see the check she said she was going to send and I have just about given up on the $130,000.00 is ever going to be seen by the org, that she promised to send it to.You just can not put much trust in a Whore, stripper to live up to their word. I still think Trump over paid for her services if it ever happened.

Opinion | Stormy Daniels, Feminist Hero

That's it. I'm broken. I can no longer satirize the NY Times. Their self-satire is too brilliant. I surrender.
I still don't see the check she said she was going to send and I have just about given up on the $130,000.00 is ever going to be seen by the org, that she promised to send it to.You just can not put much trust in a Whore, stripper to live up to their word. I still think Trump over paid for her services if it ever happened.

Rest assured, Rump never OVERpays for anything. Quite the opposite.

And what he paid for here was not her 'services' but her SILENCE.

Forum List

Back