New York Times gets it wrong yet again.

The NYT is about as accurate and about as good an example of good journalism as my high school paper...I was one of 3 in my class, if you'll remember. It was elective kids took when they didn't want to take chemistry.

We used a ditto machine to print and it included funny pictures drawn by the students, and song dedications.

did you see the thread on the "letter from the mayor of Paris"

LOL
the NY Slimes

Oh, the Bush White House says someone is lying and you clowns buy it hook, line and sinker?

Tools

Not saying they are right, just saying that the Bush administration is hardly to be believed about who is telling the truth
the point being, the truth is likely somewhere in the midlle with BOTH lying
that does not excuse eithers lies, but to look at it as only one is lying is delusional

that does not excuse eithers lies, but to look at it as only one is lying is delusional

These limp wristed liberals are willing to swallow lies hook line and sinker. long as they are biased liberal lies. notice they always come up with a way of justifying them??

So let's see a link to multiple stories by a respected right wing mag or show where they make up "facts" used in story, claim to interview people they've never interviewed before, and in general just shit all over the profession.

I mean, if it's rampant on both sides, you must have lots of examples of those. I can pull up example after example of NBC, the BBC, the NYT and others doing exactly that. And admitting it.

Surely you can do the same, with examples of the right committing the same crime.

I have a problem with this argument, period. Just because one person lies does not mean the other person who contests what that person says must be lying, too. People who enable abusers use this line all the time...."There are two sides to every story...." as if there's no such thing as a person who lies and a person who tells the truth, and if one person lies, then the other MUST be lying as well.

Sometimes the truth is NOT in the middle. Sometimes it's actually much, much worse than anyone even realizes.

Last edited:
So let's see a link to multiple stories by a respected right wing mag or show where they make up "facts" used in story, claim to interview people they've never interviewed before, and in general just shit all over the profession.

I mean, if it's rampant on both sides, you must have lots of examples of those. I can pull up example after example of NBC, the BBC, the NYT and others doing exactly that. And admitting it.

Surely you can do the same, with examples of the right committing the same crime.

I have a problem with this argument, period. Just because one person lies does not mean the other person who contests what that person says must be lying, too. People who enable abusers use this line all the time...."There are two sides to every story...." as if there's no such thing as a person who lies and a person who tells the truth, and if one person lies, then the other MUST be lying as well.

Sometimes the truth is NOT in the middle. Sometimes it's actually much, much worse than anyone even realizes.
first off, i did no such thing
but, since you asked, have you ever read WND or newsmax?

I could have sworn you said the truth was somewhere in the middle, and it happens on both sides?

I just asked you to come up with instances of it. Not just refer to sources you don't like.

I could have sworn you said the truth was somewhere in the middle, and it happens on both sides?

I just asked you to come up with instances of it. Not just refer to sources you don't like.
between what the whitehouse said and what the times reported

Forum List

Back