New York Times does long article on President Trump's orange tan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i enjoyed it, but this is is something a teen magazine should do, not the NYT

In the Pale of Winter, Trump’s Tan Remains a State Secret

'For one thing, he goes to bed late, gets up early, usually wearing only “the undies,” as he calls them, never “the formality” of pajamas, brushes his teeth first, takes a leak second, and only then steps into the shower, his hand reaching out through the steam to grab the shampoo and lather up that hair of his that has received so much attention over the years. How does he do it?'

Last edited:
  • Banned
“I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life,” he goes on. “I’ve never had a drink, never had a joint, never had any drugs, never even had a cup of coffee. So, those are some good things about me. I probably have some bad things about me, too.” He pauses, as if waiting for some bad things to materialize out of thin air, but when a miracle occurs and they don’t, he starts up again. “I will say, though, that I like a little caffeine. People assume I’m a boiler ready to explode, but I actually have very low blood pressure, which is shocking to people. I’ll drink water. Sometimes tomato juice, which I like. Sometimes orange juice, which I like. I’ll drink different things. But the Coke or Pepsi boosts you up a little.”

Donald Trump Lets His Hair Down – Rolling Stone

'For one thing, he goes to bed late, gets up early, usually wearing only “the undies,” as he calls them, never “the formality” of pajamas, brushes his teeth first, takes a leak second, and only then steps into the shower, his hand reaching out through the steam to grab the shampoo and lather up that hair of his that has received so much attention over the years. How does he do it?'

They really are a poor excuse.

Who over the age of nine or ten wears pajamas?

“I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life,” he goes on. “I’ve never had a drink, never had a joint, never had any drugs, never even had a cup of coffee. So, those are some good things about me. I probably have some bad things about me, too.” He pauses, as if waiting for some bad things to materialize out of thin air, but when a miracle occurs and they don’t, he starts up again. “I will say, though, that I like a little caffeine. People assume I’m a boiler ready to explode, but I actually have very low blood pressure, which is shocking to people. I’ll drink water. Sometimes tomato juice, which I like. Sometimes orange juice, which I like. I’ll drink different things. But the Coke or Pepsi boosts you up a little.”

Donald Trump Lets His Hair Down – Rolling Stone
You're right, teen mag shit.

The emperor wears clothes?

Normally I'd agree with you, but most people aren't 71 year old obese men. It's like when you see a fat man at the beach with no shirt on. For love of God, have some shame.

Normally I'd agree with you, but most people aren't 71 year old obese men. It's like when you see a fat man at the beach with no shirt on. For love of God, have some shame.

I don't think he's sleeping on the White House lawn.

I don't think he's sleeping on the White House lawn.

I'm 120 lbs soaking wet, and I don't like being naked myself. If I were a 230 lb elderly man I'd being sleeping in a snowsuit. :D

• Banned
its not just that the media holds Trump accountable, but we the people, with the help of Trump, hold the media accountable!

Trump sleeps in his Depends on rubber sheets

How about this one?
NYT catches Trump in apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

Kelly, who was ousted from his White House role in December, detailed the order in a contemporaneous memo written in May of last year, as did the White House counsel at the time, Don McGahn.

In January, Trump summoned the New York Times to the Oval Office, where he sat for an interview with reporters and the paper’s publisher, A.G. Sulzberger. During that interview, Trump was asked directly if he had overridden the advice of security officials and ordered that Kushner be given the top-level clearance.

“Did you tell Gen. Kelly or anyone else in the White House to overrule security officials? The career veterans?” the Times asked the president.

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

Kushner and his wife, Trump’s daughter Ivanka, both stated in separate interviews that the president had played no role in the awarding of security clearances for the couple.

One day after the White House counsel’s office recommended that Kushner be denied a top-level security clearance, the Times reported, Trump personally ordered Kelly to grant it.

But you don't care right? You trust Trump's judgement and the people he surrounds himself with right? LOL

What childish nonsense.
Hardly nonsense

I read on the inter web that Trumps orange skin is a negative reaction to syphillis medications
Trump’s alleged failure to use condoms with Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal raises questions, concerns

First lady Melania Trump made her first public appearance in nearly a month on Wednesday, tamping down rumors about her noticeable absence from the public eye after she underwent a kidney procedure.

Kidney procedure my ass.

Bill Gates says Donald Trump was confused by HIV vs. HPV

HPV is a group of more than 150 related viruses. ... HPV is named for the warts (papillomas) some HPV types can cause. Some other HPV types can lead to cancer. Men and women can get cancer of mouth/ throat, and anus/rectum caused by HPV infections. Men can also get penile HPVcancer.

Genital HPV infections are contracted through sexual intercourse, anal sex and other skin-to-skin contact in the genital region. Some HPV infections that result in oral or upper respiratory lesions are contracted through oral sex.

If you're pregnant and have an HPV infection with genital warts, the warts might enlarge and multiply during pregnancy. Treatment might have to wait until after delivery.

Large genital warts can block the birth canal, complicating vaginal delivery. The infection might be linked to a rare, noncancerous growth in the baby's voice box (larynx).

Have you ever heard Baron talk? I haven't.

What childish nonsense.
Hardly nonsense

I read on the inter web that Trumps orange skin is a negative reaction to syphillis medications
Trump’s alleged failure to use condoms with Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal raises questions, concerns

First lady Melania Trump made her first public appearance in nearly a month on Wednesday, tamping down rumors about her noticeable absence from the public eye after she underwent a kidney procedure.

Kidney procedure my ass.

Bill Gates says Donald Trump was confused by HIV vs. HPV

HPV is a group of more than 150 related viruses. ... HPV is named for the warts (papillomas) some HPV types can cause. Some other HPV types can lead to cancer. Men and women can get cancer of mouth/ throat, and anus/rectum caused by HPV infections. Men can also get penile HPVcancer.

Genital HPV infections are contracted through sexual intercourse, anal sex and other skin-to-skin contact in the genital region. Some HPV infections that result in oral or upper respiratory lesions are contracted through oral sex.

If you're pregnant and have an HPV infection with genital warts, the warts might enlarge and multiply during pregnancy. Treatment might have to wait until after delivery.

Large genital warts can block the birth canal, complicating vaginal delivery. The infection might be linked to a rare, noncancerous growth in the baby's voice box (larynx).

Have you ever heard Baron talk? I haven't.
Haven’t seen him laugh or smile

I can't believe this was a story. The photograph of Joint Base Andrews was magical, though.

Forum List

Back