New York Times’ Boldfaced Lies About Joe Wilson

are you serious, RSR?

that's your proof?

That's the same thing as me posting a link to a source saying that Plame worked for Brewster Jennings, and that Cheney had her outed to stop her from tracking the WMD's that were making their way into Iraq via Turkey.

These things work both ways. You have your mind made up, and the only articles that you would entertain are the ones that fit your belief.

I've never discussed politics with anyone that was so deeply lost in the paradigm of left/right than you.

If it appears liberal, it's wrong.

What's your definition of Liberal and Conservative?

are you serious, RSR?

that's your proof?

That's the same thing as me posting a link to a source saying that Plame worked for Brewster Jennings, and that Cheney had her outed to stop her from tracking the WMD's that were making their way into Iraq via Turkey.

These things work both ways. You have your mind made up, and the only articles that you would entertain are the ones that fit your belief.

I've never discussed politics with anyone that was so deeply lost in the paradigm of left/right than you.

If it appears liberal, it's wrong.

What's your definition of Liberal and Conservative?

Libs have to make something out of this - even though their is no evidence to back up their conspiracy rants

There are many issues I have spoken out against Pres Bush on isues where I believe he is wrong

Forum List

Back