New York Times Bankruptcy?

You do realize that when you have 6 liberals and 1 conservative discussing the issues, that isn't fair and balanced right?

That is the formula that ALL of the other networks use.

Fox rebelled and their formula is a (relatively) conservative host and Equal numbers of Liberals and Conservatives doing the discussing.

Because the other networks are so far out of balance, this has confused you people into thinking that Fox is "Republican" :cuckoo:

:lol: I hate to break this to you dearest Tech,, but they swallow the kool-aid from KOS,, they think it's their vitamins! :eek:

John Ziegler proved that Obama voters were completely clueless about anything in the election except "hope", "change" and Sarah Palin's children and wardrobe. They voted for slick packaging and were kept in the dark by the sycophantic mainstream media about how sleezy Obama is. I guess this explains how so many could know so little...

The only people who were clueless were Bush voters.

The last eight years proves that.

You do realize that when you have 6 liberals and 1 conservative discussing the issues, that isn't fair and balanced right?

That is the formula that ALL of the other networks use.

Fox rebelled and their formula is a (relatively) conservative host and Equal numbers of Liberals and Conservatives doing the discussing.

Because the other networks are so far out of balance, this has confused you people into thinking that Fox is "Republican" :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Is all I can say to either an idiot or a liar.

Do you watch the Sunday Political Shows?

I'm not making this up shit head. It was a formula used for the last 8 years. It's proven/admitted. They NEVER put on more democrats than Republicans. They never even put on 2 vs 2. It was always 2 GOP vs 1 Dem or 3 GOP vs. 1 Dem or no dem's at all.

Besides Rachel Maddow & Keith Olbermann, name some lefty liberal shows.

Chris Matthews isn't a liberal because he liked Obama. He'll stick it to Obama too. He just knew Bush/McCain/The GOP had to go. Look what they did to this country!!!

Arguing this is rediculous. The GOP should have no voice for the next 4 years, but watch, you will still control the conversation.

Every news media is owned by rich corporations. THat's GOP.

And you liars all suggest that Fox news is the most popular and there is no interest in liberal talk. True?

Then you are contradicting yourselves. Because now you are suggesting the media is dominated by liberals.

Where were they when Bush was lying about WMD's?

John Ziegler proved that Obama voters were completely clueless about anything in the election except "hope", "change" and Sarah Palin's children and wardrobe. They voted for slick packaging and were kept in the dark by the sycophantic mainstream media about how sleezy Obama is. I guess this explains how so many could know so little...

And they hardly mentioned the Keating 5 scandal.

It was easy beating McCain.

He should have picked Romney, not a MILF. It backfired.

Republican voters are clueless. I mean, how fucking bad do things have to get before you wake the fuck up? :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Is all I can say to either an idiot or a liar.

Do you watch the Sunday Political Shows?

I'm not making this up shit head. It was a formula used for the last 8 years. It's proven/admitted. They NEVER put on more democrats than Republicans. They never even put on 2 vs 2. It was always 2 GOP vs 1 Dem or 3 GOP vs. 1 Dem or no dem's at all.

Besides Rachel Maddow & Keith Olbermann, name some lefty liberal shows.

Chris Matthews isn't a liberal because he liked Obama. He'll stick it to Obama too. He just knew Bush/McCain/The GOP had to go. Look what they did to this country!!!

Arguing this is rediculous. The GOP should have no voice for the next 4 years, but watch, you will still control the conversation.

Every news media is owned by rich corporations. THat's GOP.

And you liars all suggest that Fox news is the most popular and there is no interest in liberal talk. True?

Then you are contradicting yourselves. Because now you are suggesting the media is dominated by liberals.

Where were they when Bush was lying about WMD's?

You seriously are a ridiculous little punching bag aren't you?

You clearly don't know that Chris Matthews was Thomas "Tip" O'Neil's staffer. Or maybe it's that you don't know that Chris Matthews was in the Peace Corps. Or maybe you don't know that Tip O'Neil was a liberal Democrat Speaker of the House from Massachusetts. Or maybe you think that Democrats hire staffers that are politically opposed to them?

But, above all, you didn't read Chris Matthews book where he makes it plain what his political beliefs are.

With regard to news shows, I'm not talking about any one or two shows, it is every single thing they do. If it's a news story, they interview two libs and one cons. or better yet, they interview them but don't show their response and just spin what they said they way they want to.

Lastly, you really should watch Fox if you want to criticize it. I don't watch the pulp shows like Hannity or O'Really So those could be anything. I'm mostly talking about straight news. Election coverage etc.

You clearly don't know that Chris Matthews was Thomas "Tip" O'Neil's staffer. Or maybe it's that you don't know that Chris Matthews was in the Peace Corps. Or maybe you don't know that Tip O'Neil was a liberal Democrat Speaker of the House from Massachusetts. Or maybe you think that Democrats hire staffers that are politically opposed to them?

But, above all, you didn't read Chris Matthews book where he makes it plain what his political beliefs are.

With regard to news shows, I'm not talking about any one or two shows, it is every single thing they do. If it's a news story, they interview two libs and one cons. or better yet, they interview them but don't show their response and just spin what they said they way they want to.

Lastly, you really should watch Fox if you want to criticize it. I don't watch the pulp shows like Hannity or O'Really So those could be anything. I'm mostly talking about straight news. Election coverage etc.

Well Matthews doesn't show his liberal bias because if he did, like Olbermann, I would not deny it. It may be true, whatever? BFD/

But I disagree about the 2 libs to every 1 con. Try watching the Sunday shows. We'll talk next monday. George Stephanopolous. Meet the Press, etc.

And they hardly mentioned the Keating 5 scandal.

It was easy beating McCain.

He should have picked Romney, not a MILF. It backfired.

Republican voters are clueless. I mean, how fucking bad do things have to get before you wake the fuck up? :cuckoo:
Despite Obama having the media in his hip pocket, despite having history on his side where a two term president is usually replaced by the other party, despite having a strong edge in campaign funds after he lied about taking public funds and then accepted laundered foreign and untraceable credit card funds, and despite having a weak Republican opponent, despite all of these things he was still behind in the polls until the credit crisis cracked. If the economic problem had not surfaced for another month it was McCain with momentum coming out of the conventions and it would be president-elect McCain right now. Obama won because he is a liar and corrupt, the media covered up his sleezy past, and good luck - nothing more.

Last edited:

I watch them all, except Hannity,, somebody very enticing has to be on Hannity before I will watch it.. but O'Reilly is good.. that's why the left hates him so much..

The problem with O'Reilly ... chooses sides and ignores facts on the other side of an argument. Like many others on both sides, about 90% of all US media is like that now because too many don't want to hear facts, so to get ratings they have to add more opinion and drama than needed.

I watched Fox on election night in 2006.

It was great to see Bill Kristol with a quivering lip and on the verge of tears.

You guys haven't heard the news about Rupard Murdock/ (what a name BTW. Dickens would be thrilled with it)

He is becoming a supporter of the Dems according to something I've hard recently.

Also noted was his visceral disgust with Bill O'Reilly.

We'll see if that changes the tenor of Fox in the coming months.

but the ratings are not low.. but oh well.

I see you glanced over my post.. :lol: Rupert Murdoch of Fox news has lost $4billion this year. He is cutting costs across the board, shutting down various printing plants to reduce costs for his WSJ and New york post.. Viewership and advertising for Fox news is down.. You can spin it however you want, but they are not thriving..

I see you glanced over my post.. :lol: Rupert Murdoch of Fox news has lost $4billion this year. He is cutting costs across the board, shutting down various printing plants to reduce costs for his WSJ and New york post.. Viewership and advertising for Fox news is down.. You can spin it however you want, but they are not thriving..

I live in the no sping zone! :eusa_whistle:

Please... liberals like you were screaming from day one that Bush was an "illegitimate president" and "selected" by the Supreme Court. Take your historical rewrite elsewhere...

I was mad that the GOP stole Florida in 2000, but make no mistake about it, Bush was my president after 9-11. That lasted about a year. Then it became obvious that he lied us into Iraq.

That year I gave Bush was one year more than any of you neo kooks gave Bill.

I watch them all, except Hannity,, somebody very enticing has to be on Hannity before I will watch it.. but O'Reilly is good.. that's why the left hates him so much..

No. I/We hate him because he's an arrogant hypocrite. Talking dirty to that woman on tape. Dick. Blowing up when he worked for Inside Edition. Asshole. Selling all that pathetic merchandice on his website. Cheeseball.

And we hate him because he tried to say he wasn't a right winger/conservative at first. He went on Howard Stern and if you didn't know, they went to school with each other.

He wasn't even a likable guy on Howard.

Of course you love Bill.

I was mad that the GOP stole Florida in 2000, but make no mistake about it, Bush was my president after 9-11. That lasted about a year. Then it became obvious that he lied us into Iraq.

That year I gave Bush was one year more than any of you neo kooks gave Bill.
Give it up with the Democrat talking points. Bush did not steal Florida - the media recounts showed that Bush won. Bush didn't lie about anything. He relyed on Clinton's CIA appointments and was given some faulty intelligence - remember it's a "slam-dunk" Mr. president? And I don't believe you when you claim Bush was your president. You are an extreme partisan liberal - I need to know no more.

Obama was just lucky with the economy. And if the media had done their job and scrutinized Obama half as much as they did Sarah Palin's family life Obama would have lost in a landslide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back