New York Times attacks Governor Christie

The header of this thread made me think the NY Times editorial was a going to be a bitch-fest on his overall budget-slashing. Rather, it's another whine about his decision to cancel the new NJ Transit tunnel into Manhattan. And of course, the Times is a New York paper, so this is more of a "regionalist" complaint if I can use such a term.

It's like free advertising.

The NYT is a comical left wing blow bag and they just gave him 2 points.

Can you name a more distinguished newspaper in the United States than the New York Times?

Hell.. the ENQUIRER is more distinguished that that idiotic fishwrap

As expected..

It is noted that none of the rightwing posters are able to name an American Newspaper with more respect and integrity than The New York Times

Mainly.....because there isn't one

Can you name a more distinguished newspaper in the United States than the New York Times?

As expected..

It is noted that none of the rightwing posters are able to name an American Newspaper with more respect and integrity than The New York Times

Who says they have "respect and integrity?"

As expected..

Horseshit

You can name most any newspaper and it is more 'distinguished' or 'respected' than the Slimes

As expected..

Who says they have "respect and integrity?"

A leftist hyper-partisan whacko... considering that fishwrap appeals and panders to those types

It's like free advertising.

The NYT is a comical left wing blow bag and they just gave him 2 points.

The New York Post. When you read the NY Post, you KNOW you're reading the Post.

The New York Post is a slightly better paper then The National Enquirer. And the Wall Street Journal is headed down the same path.

As expected..

Horseshit

You can name most any newspaper and it is more 'distinguished' or 'respected' than the Slimes

You couldn't even offer up the Wall Street Journal? Do I have to mention that for you?

But then again I'm sure you're perfectly content with the New York Post or the Washington Times. Or Newsmax and the Free Republic.

The New York Post is a slightly better paper then The National Enquirer. And the Wall Street Journal is headed down the same path.

You give the Post too much credit. And to be fair, I don't hold the Daily News in any higher regard.

As expected..

Horseshit

You couldn't even offer up the Wall Street Journal? Do I have to mention that for you?

But then again I'm sure you're perfectly content with the New York Post or the Washington Times. Or Newsmax and the Free Republic.

I am???... please cite any reference I have made in any of my thousands of posts on here that attests to that assertion

Fucking moron

You give the Post too much credit. And to be fair, I don't hold the Daily News in any higher regard.

The New York Daily News..is a hair better then The New York Post. And I only say that because it runs the "Mutts" comic.:lol:

I love the guy. He balked on federal funding..so the funding is coming to NYC.

Yay!

Are debt and bailouts "prosperity?"

NYC will be using the funding to create a hub between the 7 Train and the Second Avenue subway..among other things.

Getting people to work in a timely fashion is in everyone's best interest..especially the economy.

They can't get to work now?

As expected..

Horseshit

I notice you and your cronies are unable to name a single newspaper you think is on the level of prestige of the New York Times.

If you were to argue Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, Chicago Tribune we might have something to discuss.

As usual, when you start to name right wing news sources that are respected you have pretty slim pickings

Horseshit

I am???... please cite any reference I have made in any of my thousands of posts on here that attests to that assertion

Fucking moron

You said any paper could be more distinguished or respected. That would include the ones I listed. And you aren't really refuting that, now are you?

As expected..

Horseshit

I notice you and your cronies are unable to name a single newspaper you think is on the level of prestige of the New York Times.

If you were to argue Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, Chicago Tribune we might have something to discuss.

As usual, when you start to name right wing news sources that are respected you have pretty slim pickings

You go first. Who says they are "prestigious?"

Horseshit

You go first. Who says they are "prestigious?"
The people behind the Pulitzer Award, for starters.

List of Pulitzer Prizes awarded to The New York Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back