New York Time going down

Corporations across the board are reporting lower revenues. Is it because they are all commie rags, or is something BIGGER going on?

While you are fixating on the NYT tree, the forest is all around you.

Dipshits.

Because I HATE HATE HATE the New York Times and its partisan bullshit....that's why

And what do you mean, Obama and Biden are saying this economy is humming!!!!!!
Oh and lower profits are good to liberal democrats.....they bitch if a company actually makes money

Of course they didnt my revenue....No one reads the rag but a few New Yorkers who can afford the 12 dollar paper.
The NY Slimes is 12 bucks a copy? :confused:

Was exaggerating a little it believe it is like 7 bucks.

You obviously dont sell the Times down at the Circle K, Cork. The paper is not $7.
It's $2 for the six day/week addition and the Sunday tome is $4.

They are also not "going down" due to negative ad revenue.

you shouldnt applaud people loose their jobs.

then they should have done theirs. I am not going to feel bad that a company used a fucked up business model and lost..... This is called capitalism. I guess people dont like a paper that lies and covers up a presidents crimes.

you shouldnt be happy about people loosing their jobs.

All of print media is going away. If they are working in the industry they should get the message and start making their move before it goes away completely.

then they should have done theirs. I am not going to feel bad that a company used a fucked up business model and lost..... This is called capitalism. I guess people dont like a paper that lies and covers up a presidents crimes.

you shouldnt be happy about people loosing their jobs.

All of print media is going away. If they are working in the industry they should get the message and start making their move before it goes away completely.

Just like the PResident say, they have these things called computers with websites and we dont need print media any longer, we can print it out on a printer if we need it....
More union jobs lost to technology.....

The NY Times is a propaganda rag. It deserves to go broke. For you leftist who love it, you have MSNBC and ThinkProgress to fill the void.

The REASON the Times is going broke is that the era of print media is over. The Times is a leftist, regressive organization. They were not able to grasp or embrace the changing reality of media, they are convinced that it's still 1917 and they are at the forefront in Moscow. News for the lightweights is on the 700 television channels available. More in-depth coverage is found on the Internet. The NY Times is irrelevant, fighting a revolution that faded a century ago.

Corporations across the board are reporting lower revenues. Is it because they are all commie rags, or is something BIGGER going on?

Dipshits.

Because I HATE HATE HATE the New York Times and its partisan bullshit....that's why

Oh and lower profits are good to liberal democrats.....they bitch if a company actually makes money

Keep your eye on November 6. That's when News Corp (parent company of Fox News) releases its quarterly earnings report.

:)

Remember the Liberal Editorials 20 years ago worried about the number of trees being consumed for paper products? remember the position they took in order to save the spotted owl at the expense of legions of loggers losing their jobs? Who was insenstive about job losses?

The Old Gray Bitch gets less relevant by the day. Except to the hardcore lefty loons of course.

Maybe you can get someone to explain the articles to you in the Times. They do use some big words sometimes...

Yeah, well it is a struggle at times but certainly worth the effort to keep up with the stridently lefty propaganda slime the Bitch puts out.

Someone should really tell the Times that they are going broke. Because as it stands now, that's really not the case. They also have digital subscriptions. Apps, media, etc...

It's wishful thinking. Some of their stuff, especially on world news is still good content. Their political coverage is of course, extremely bias. The sports section is lacking because pompous, pencil neck hipsters aren't interessted in sports.

They are still relevant to the plebs and they aren't going broke.

Last edited:

Dipshits.

Keep your eye on November 6. That's when News Corp (parent company of Fox News) releases its quarterly earnings report.

:)

LOL yeah, I wouldnt mind if they stop pretending to be objective.....but they're rediculous

As for News Corp, I'd like to see the numbers, they have high ratings, well see ;)

The NY Slimes is 12 bucks a copy? :confused:

Was exaggerating a little it believe it is like 7 bucks.

You obviously dont sell the Times down at the Circle K, Cork. The paper is not $7.
It's $2 for the six day/week addition and the Sunday tome is $4.

They are also not "going down" due to negative ad revenue.

Thanks couldn't find that anywhere .... The stores here charge 8 bucks for it but we are way down in Florida.

Still two bucks for a .75 cent paper is messed up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back