New York Time going down

You are a moron. The New York Times is the best newspaper in the country. Look at all the pulitzer prizes its writers have won. I'll bet you're too lacking in reading comprehension skills to understand the articles, as they're not delivered in 3rd grade level Fox-News soundbytes. I relish reading it on Sunday morning, and I can guarantee they cover more world news than whatever bumfuck rag you get tossed at your house. Besides, the Times employs more than 1,100 people. Are you cheering the possible loss of jobs for over 1,100 people? Of course you are, because you are a partisan hack with no sense.

Oh my Pulitzer Prize winners like Walter Duranty who hid Stalin's purges? I have a particular issue with the Grey Lady over that.

I had family in the Ukraine.

I'll be glad to witness in my lifetime the NYT go out in flames.

You are a moron. The New York Times is the best newspaper in the country. Look at all the pulitzer prizes its writers have won. I'll bet you're too lacking in reading comprehension skills to understand the articles, as they're not delivered in 3rd grade level Fox-News soundbytes. I relish reading it on Sunday morning, and I can guarantee they cover more world news than whatever bumfuck rag you get tossed at your house. Besides, the Times employs more than 1,100 people. Are you cheering the possible loss of jobs for over 1,100 people? Of course you are, because you are a partisan hack with no sense.

Oh my Pulitzer Prize winners like Walter Duranty who hid Stalin's purges? I have a particular issue with the Grey Lady over that.

I had family in the Ukraine.

I'll be glad to witness in my lifetime the NYT go out in flames.

you shouldnt be happy people will lose their jobs.

Noone's happy about people losing jobs...well I'm glad the editors and columnists are losing their jobs...and for the unions.....well join the freemarket like the rest of us.

you are a fucking moron

no, just think of it as a longterm strike...I dont show up at my job they fire me.....I dont feel bad for unions....

you literally contradicted yourself in one sentence. You want people to loose their jobs, you are scum and anti-american.

Yes the Pulitzer Prizes they have won - in the past. All print media is going away. No I don't lament the loss of 1,100 jobs just like I wouldn't have lamented the loss of buggy whip maker jobs.

The only reason you dont like Fox is because they actually report the news and it doesn't try to spin it to make some criminal progressive look good.

This is the most deliciously humorous sentence I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Actually report the news? And DOESN'T SPIN??? Do you have eyes and ears? Hoo boy, that's rich.

Fox News has not fabricated news like NYT did with Blair and CBS did with Dan Rather. If you are going to refute that, please site specifics and not speciouss broad brushed strokes. Further, how many conservative views does New York Times provide vs. the number of liberal voices and views employed by Fox?

The Jayson Blair case is unique. For one thing, he took the job at the Times intending to ruin the paper at the time he took the job. For another, the Times was so invested in their affirmative action hire that they punished every reporter and fact checker who raised the alarm that Blair was fabricating stories.

you are a fucking moron

no, just think of it as a longterm strike...I dont show up at my job they fire me.....I dont feel bad for unions....

you literally contradicted yourself in one sentence. You want people to loose their jobs, you are scum and anti-american.

Sorry Plasma, I didnt, I dont feel bad for unions....if other people dont show up to work, you get fired....so should they.

So if the Times go down, who "raped" the company? Liberal executives? or liberal union members? Cant blame republicans/conservatives for stripping down the company.....LOL

Sorry Plasma, I didnt, I dont feel bad for unions....if other people dont show up to work, you get fired....so should they.

So if the Times go down, who "raped" the company? Liberal executives? or liberal union members? Cant blame republicans/conservatives for stripping down the company.....LOL

[B]Noone's happy about people losing jobs...well I'm glad the editors and columnists are losing their jobs.[/B]..and for the unions.....well join the freemarket like the rest of us.

Thats a contradiction you moron. Look i know you are stupid, but this one should have been avoided.

Corporations across the board are reporting lower revenues. Is it because they are all commie rags, or is something BIGGER going on?

While you are fixating on the NYT tree, the forest is all around you.

Dipshits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back