New York state shooter was a felon

Maybe we should background check EVERYONE, not 60%, outlaw assault rifles and huge magazines- and enforce it. And not fear monger the issue. Pub dupes!!

It's funny -- a leftist whining about fear-mongering.

Fear-mongering is how the left tries to get its agenda enacted. But that's only because you don't have facts and logic.

It's not that hard, numbskull. As it now appears, the guns were bought through a straw buyer. If we require background checks on private sales, and made negligence a severe felony, they might have been dissuaded from sealing those weapons to Spengler. You're a complete idiot. You know your buddies at the NRA would fight against 100% background checks, or any reasonable expansion to gun laws.
Pure speculation. Murder and rape are severe felonies -- yet they happen.

Hey artie about those police officers being shot. They were shot with a fellow police officers firearm
3 Cops Shot: Gunman Dead in NJ Police Station Shooting | NBC 10 Philadelphia
A man who worked for the New Jersey Department of Corrections grabbed an officer's gun and opened fire inside the Gloucester Township Police station early Friday, injuring three officers before being shot dead himself.
Now do you really want to go in that direction?

In that direction? Lol

You thumped your chest about nobody shooting up places where there are lots of guns. You even specifically identified police stations.

*pop* goes your argument.

Hey artie about those police officers being shot. They were shot with a fellow police officers firearm
A man who worked for the New Jersey Department of Corrections grabbed an officer's gun and opened fire inside the Gloucester Township Police station early Friday, injuring three officers before being shot dead himself.

In that direction? Lol

You thumped your chest about nobody shooting up places where there are lots of guns. You even specifically identified police stations.

Really? he took a gun from a police officer because he was under arrest., It wasn't his intention to go to a police department to shoot the place up.

It's funny -- a leftist whining about fear-mongering.

Fear-mongering is how the left tries to get its agenda enacted. But that's only because you don't have facts and logic.

It's not that hard, numbskull. As it now appears, the guns were bought through a straw buyer. If we require background checks on private sales, and made negligence a severe felony, they might have been dissuaded from sealing those weapons to Spengler. You're a complete idiot. You know your buddies at the NRA would fight against 100% background checks, or any reasonable expansion to gun laws.

Would they happen less if they weren't felonies?

Would they happen less if they weren't felonies?
Doubtful. Nor would they happen less if the laws were MORE strict.

In that direction? Lol

Really? he took a gun from a police officer because he was under arrest., It wasn't his intention to go to a police department to shoot the place up.

All of which neatly illustrates one of the arguments against having guns freely available.
A pissed-off bloke in a blind rage can cause so much more damage with a gun than with a knife/baseball bat/frozen cat.....
Imagine if the cop only had a nightstick in his belt instead of a gun.

In that direction? Lol

All of which neatly illustrates one of the arguments against having guns freely available.
A pissed-off bloke in a blind rage can cause so much more damage with a gun than with a knife/baseball bat/frozen cat.....

OK take all guns away from police they have shown they are irresponsible

We are an armed public, Cletus.

We aren't polite, people are shot and killed every day, and occasionally we have someone go berserk and kill a shitload of people.

Your slogans are retarded and your absolutist nonsense is moronic.

How are we an armed public when many places are gun free zones?

Even further how can we be an armed public when so many people choose not to carry guns? Pulling tarded logic out of your ass is fun!

Look, you can conceal carry in my state yet we have people getting shot and killed in the street. I know you aren't smart enough to get it but that blows up most of your flawed argument.

Rational and intelligent people (this doesn't include you) understand that gun control is a complex and evolving issue that involves balancing freedom and public safety.

Clowns and noisemakers like you should generally be ignored in the discussion. Obv mocking them or pointing and laughing at them is allowed.

Just curious, do you know how many that got shot and killed in the street were carrying a legal weapon?

We are an armed public, Cletus.

We aren't polite, people are shot and killed every day, and occasionally we have someone go berserk and kill a shitload of people.

Your slogans are retarded and your absolutist nonsense is moronic.

Even further how can we be an armed public when so many people choose not to carry guns? Pulling tarded logic out of your ass is fun!

Look, you can conceal carry in my state yet we have people getting shot and killed in the street. I know you aren't smart enough to get it but that blows up most of your flawed argument.

Rational and intelligent people (this doesn't include you) understand that gun control is a complex and evolving issue that involves balancing freedom and public safety.

Clowns and noisemakers like you should generally be ignored in the discussion. Obv mocking them or pointing and laughing at them is allowed.

OH I can't beat your argument so I'll insult.
Shit stain tell me something how many carry conceal people have been killed vs unarmed people by an armed "criminal" In your state?
There is no rational argument for gun control since it has time after time proven not too work.

Last edited:

Just curious, do you know how many that got shot and killed in the street were carrying a legal weapon?

The idiot will be clueless he may even insult you.

The idiot will be clueless he may even insult you.

My ego is rock solid, I can handle the insults from the best of them.:D

It was an honest question though, I would be interested to know the answer.

No, you are the one who's been using the taunt "have there been any shootings at police stations?".
The answer is 'YES'.
So it proves that having everyone armed doesn't guarantee no shootings.
In fact, in that case, the only unarmed one was probably the criminal.
If it was a gun-free zone the shooting wouldn't have happened.

No, you are the one who's been using the taunt "have there been any shootings at police stations?".
The answer is 'YES'.
So it proves that having everyone armed doesn't guarantee no shootings.
In fact, in that case, the only unarmed one was probably the criminal.
If it was a gun-free zone the shooting wouldn't have happened.

I have said many times their have not been any MASS SHOOTING at police departments. I have never said that their have not been any shootings.
So try to twist my words into something I didn't say.

Forum List

Back