New York State Passes US Gun Control Law Since Massacre

Cool! I love it because now all the criminals are heading to New York as fast as they can. Look at all the new unarmed targets there. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York" (Kurt Russell - 1981) in which NYC was abandoned by law-abiding citizens and the whole city was transformed into a giant prison. Looks like that's where it's headed! Of course in that movie the President was taken prisoner while visiting there. Maybe we could get that again? (But let's not rescue him this time, OK?!)
:lol:

Last edited:

Registration, outlawing weapons, max 7 bullets, background checks to buy bullets, and tracking large amounts of ammo. Another good reason not to live in New York.

That and we have traffic lights, No parking signs, health inspectors, clean water, speed limits, car registrations...

Sheesh..the madness never ends here.

Semi-auto rifles with a detachable mag and one additional so called military feature. Which means there are now millions of once law abiding citizens who will be closet criminals for hiding their hunting rifles.

LOLberal retards just do not understand, such as Swallow. Drunk on paint chips and turpentine, this is what passes for clever from such mouth breathers.

Cool! I love it because now all the criminals are heading to New York as fast as they can. Look at all the new unarmed targets there. Reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York" (Kurt Russell - 1981) in which NYC was abandoned by law-abiding citizens and the whole city was transformed into a giant prison. Looks like that's where it's headed! Of course in that movie the President was taken prisoner while visiting there. Maybe we could get that again? (But let's not rescue him this time, OK?!)

Yyyyyeah, like the way that newspaper published the locations of permit holders and that was supposed to lead to non-permit holders getting burglarized, right?
How's that been working out?

Now tell me more about how movies predict real life. Because I want my flying car.

I really don't think this will change too much. Registration of weapons should have been there since the start but it won't stop anybody who decides to carry out a massacre. Neither will a seven round magazine.

Sad to say, you are entirely correct sir. The fallacy in passing such legislation is in becoming complacent, thinking "there, we fixed that".
It puts a band-aid on the symptom but doesn't really address the disease -- which is the question of why we worship Almighty Gun in the first place.

Forum List

Back