New York Millionaires Head To Florida Soon.What Will Protestors Do All Winter ??

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:dunno:

Something to think about as we get into the winter season. Most of the "Super Rich" have a winter home in Florida.Many live in the Hamptons/Upstate N.Y./Jersey/Cape Cod in the warm season,then a lot of them head to Florida from now till Xmas. I live in Naples,and it's the equivalent of the Hamptons(especially on the beach). Anyway, as the cold&snowy weather comes upon us, How Will They Protest? The media say they aren't going anywhere,anytime soon. Let's just see how many of them protest in November when the average day night temps are about 50/40 degrees. Then let's see if they protest come December thru March when most of the country is freezing/covered in snow!:frown:

We call them snowbirds here LOL.. When I worked for a mail order pharmacy we would have their northern address and then their southern address

:dunno:

Something to think about as we get into the winter season. Most of the "Super Rich" have a winter home in Florida.Many live in the Hamptons/Upstate N.Y./Jersey/Cape Cod in the warm season,then a lot of them head to Florida from now till Xmas. I live in Naples,and it's the equivalent of the Hamptons(especially on the beach). Anyway, as the cold&snowy weather comes upon us, How Will They Protest? The media say they aren't going anywhere,anytime soon. Let's just see how many of them protest in November when the average day night temps are about 50/40 degrees. Then let's see if they protest come December thru March when most of the country is freezing/covered in snow!:frown:

Poopie in the snow? Shit, I dunno.

Best one ever.. thanks Nunz.

Attachments

• $viZSw.jpg
    $viZSw.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Banned
The rich evil people of New York couldn't get here fast enough, most business's in Florida are on edge now, I am getting ANTSY! Running out of things to do, I hate not working, but should be working a lot soon. And I don't think any of those confused teens protesting in New York will follow them here,,it's quite a long walk!

The rich evil people of New York couldn't get here fast enough, most business's in Florida are on edge now, I am getting ANTSY! Running out of things to do, I hate not working, but should be working a lot soon. And I don't think any of those confused teens protesting in New York will follow them here,,it's quite a long walk!

There has been a (relatively small) protest in Tampa so far. I've heard of others elsewhere in the state as well. Just saying.

Oh and those snowbirds help our economy a lot. Let's hope more come down this year. haha.

I just hope we don't have any cold waves, so many restaurants rely on outdoor seating out here, it happened last January, it was sooooo cold! and Florida is such an ANTI-OBAMA State anyway, what's there to Protest, Besides Obama?

I am looking forward to seeing the first day of protests when the average day in new york is 45 degrees. That will be interesting (if they still show up wearing their eskimo outfits), then they will demand free health care as they start dying from the flu they gave themselves.

so much schuedenfreuda for those that are protesting. At least they are exercising their freedoms and venting their frustrations in a proper manner.

I suppose they'll protest in FL if they already haven't. In case you haven't notic4ed, it's happening all over the country. It's not going away.

I can just imagine an Amtrack train full of these kids headed for Florida, and they all have to share the same bathroom, well, the bathroom and the floor.

I Went to the weather page, it looks like the first cold wave in New York is due in about 10 days,also, have any of you looked into the 2012 winter outlook? Its gonna be the North Pole again throughout the north, very very cold in Chicago! I can't wait to see the protests there next year! it will be so cold they wont be able to speak,breathe,or make yellow snow.

Forum List

Back