New York Judge Allows Beheading Suspect to Be Own Attorney

Hassan is accused of killing Aasiya Hassan inside the Muslim-oriented television station the couple started to counter negative images of Muslims after 9/11.

Heeeeee fuckin hilarious wouldnyasay?

:coffee:

No, Willow. One he's forfeited his right to an attorney voluntarily he cannot appeal his own decision after the fact. He's given up that right.

He's an idiot. But he has every right to be an idiot if it's that important to him.

No, Willow. One he's forfeited his right to an attorney voluntarily he cannot appeal his own decision after the fact. He's given up that right.

He's an idiot. But he has every right to be an idiot if it's that important to him.

Ted Bundy did it.

Ted Bundy did it.

He tried. He fried.

He also appealed claiming gays made him do it, that he was a political prisoner, and all other sorts of bizarre things.

He still fried.

All right, I should have said you cannot "successfully" appeal based on your own waiver of the right to counsel after the fact. Anybody can waste their right to appeal filing any piece of shit they want. But.....they'll fry.

Yep. This guy's an idiot.

What is wrong with NY Judges?

Once the fool loses the trial he will immediately appeal and say his attorney was no good. Shades of Ted Bundy.

New York Judge Allows Beheading Suspect to Be Own Attorney - FoxNews.com

FWIW, I do not think that the judge really has much choice unless he is prepared to declare the defendant Non compos mentis.

bingo!

i think willow doesn't understand what the law is and doesn't choose to try.

i'm also not sure why she cares other than to complain about it being a 'new york' judge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back