New York Hotels Ban Ahmadinejad

So sad that Americans would disrespect a world leader.

Just more evidence as to the Zionist cabal that rules our country.

Maybe we would show him a little more respect if his comments were a little more respectful and tolerant.

oh, you mean like that one butchered quote the likes of which has no basis in any reality outside of that which gives Jo Geobbles's ghost a giant spectral hardon?

purposeful misquotes is propaganda, dude.

because jews so often bomb passenger planes out of the sky... :cuckoo:

i knew i shouldn't have conjured you. *sigh*

who needs to bomb a plane incognito when you can snipe a pregnant pali in full view of the world?

one shot, two kills, Jill. OWN IT.

who needs to bomb a plane incognito when you can snipe a pregnant pali in full view of the world?

sorry babe... when you use civilians as shields... they get killed.

conversely, they can always stop lobbing missiles into israel.

own that.

sorry babe... when you use civilians as shields... they get killed.

conversely, they can always stop lobbing missiles into israel.

own that.

you mean like the civvies you hide behind while expanding into gaza? Perhaps the memory of those who died in the holocaust just so you can marginalize the ****** ethnicity in israel?

indeed, jews can stop pretending that they are the only people who count too. What a concept.

Right.

But had they banned Netanyahu or any other zionist leader, the shit would have hit the fan.

Netanyahu wouldn't have had people give a hero's welcome to a terrorist.

Imbecile....

Netanyahou is the terrorist.

"Ben-Gurion recognized the strong attachment of Palestinian Arabs to the land but hoped that this would be overcome in time. In a conversation about "the Arab problem" in 1956, Goldman wrote that Ben-Gurion stated: "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country ... There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it is simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army"[1]

Hey Sunnidiot.........Mahmoud is threatening the world with the possibility of nuclear missiles and Khadaffy has released a KNOWN TERRORIST who bombed a flight of innocent civilians.

Shit........let the fuckers sleep on a park bench in Central Park for all I care. Get those terrorist fucks out of MY country as soon as possible please.

King David Hotel

In July 1946, the south-western corner of the hotel was blown up by the militant Zionist group the Irgun. 91 people died and 45 people were injured. An earlier attempt by the Irgun to attack the hotel was foiled when the Haganah learned of it and warned the British authorities.[6]

Forum List

Back