New York Gov. Cuomo: no budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state. He is also calling on the legislature to enshrine abortion as a right guaranteed in the state constitution.

New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it amazing that the people of NY are so far gone and mentally disturbed they haven't got a clue what is going on with in their own world and whatever this lunatic who just so happens to hates America says.
WHAT PART OF " UNTIL BIRTH" . DO YOU not comprehend are you people so fkd up in the head you haven't the balls and are so desensitized that not only are you have an abortion, but you have the nerve to kill it . right before it is born when it is at this stage......

THIS IS WHAT YOU KILL WHEN IT'S " UNTIL IT'S BORN"
iu

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU CUMO YOU DESENSITIZED POS ...........T

Last edited:
The christiofascist magazine told me so.

After this point we can always have the police shoot them down in the streets and claim fear as an excuse.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state. He is also calling on the legislature to enshrine abortion as a right guaranteed in the state constitution.

New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

I find it amazing that the people of NY are so far gone and mentally disturbed that haven't got a clue whatever this lunatic who hates America says.
WHAT PART OF " UNTIL BIRTH" . DO YOU not comprehend are you people so fkd up in the head you have the balls and are so desensitized that not only are you have an abortion, but you have the nerve to kill it . right before it is born when it is at this stage......

iu

So the New York government will shut down?

Who will they blame? It's not like there are any Republicans in New York, right?

New York I thought was 100% Left wing. By now I would think they shoot to kill any children under the age of 8 to help prevent global warming.

I find it amazing that the people of NY are so far gone and mentally disturbed that haven't got a clue whatever this lunatic who hates America says.
WHAT PART OF " UNTIL BIRTH" . DO YOU not comprehend are you people so fkd up in the head you have the balls and are so desensitized that not only are you have an abortion, but you have the nerve to kill it . right before it is born when it is at this stage......

iu

Who will they blame? It's not like there are any Republicans in New York, right?

New York I thought was 100% Left wing. By now I would think they shoot to kill any children under the age of 8 to help prevent global warming.
By Trump's logic, Cuomo should be fine blaming republicans

iu

They will engage in blame, same as you do.

When you have to lie about your opposition's position, you lose.

iu

I see, so it's my fault.

Thanks for clarifying.

For a second there, I went into a panic. I mean, blame a democrat? God forbid!

iu

I see, so it's my fault.

Thanks for clarifying.

For a second there, I went into a panic. I mean, blame a democrat? God forbid!

The trick to america is it just doesn't matter so long as you have someone else to blame. If we all do that, then no one ever has to be responsible for anything, even the stuff they participate in.

Forum List

Back