New York Giants versus the Miami Dolphins

Think about this ... the last two teams on their way to an undefeated season lost to Miami, regardless Miami's record. NE STILL has to play Miami again.

Not a prediction ... just food for thought.

Yeah, I know.

It used to be they'd trot out all those guys from the 17-0 team whenever a potential undefeated team would come into town. I wonder if they'll do that in Foxboro, only to watch the fins lose 63-0?

Yeah, I know.

It used to be they'd trot out all those guys from the 17-0 team whenever a potential undefeated team would come into town. I wonder if they'll do that in Foxboro, only to watch the fins lose 63-0?

Are they playing in Miami or MA?

As for me, I lived in Miami most of the 70s. I hope the Dolphins kick their asses.:D

Are they playing in Miami or MA?

As for me, I lived in Miami most of the 70s. I hope the Dolphins kick their asses.:D

They play in Foxboro. The Pats scored over 50 points in less than three quarters in the game they played in Miami.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be an ass-kicking when they play again, but I think its pretty safe to say it ain't gonna be done by the team in white and aqua blue.

indeed, miami is doing worse than even the rams this year...

'scuse me while I go puke.

I have to say, I hate the patriots with full frontal rancor. If they tie the dolphins' undefeated record this year I might hve to get hulk angry.

There biggest weakness is not having a backup for Romo that's worth a shit. If Romo goes down, it's over.

I'm sure that's what you all thought when Romo had to come in, though.

There aren't many teams in this league that could survive without their starting QB.

Somehow the Eagles got lucky last year with what I'm sure EVERYONE thought was a washed up Jeff Garcia.

Good things come out of such situations though.

Tony Romo, for instance.

Also, take into consideration that once home-field is all wrapped up for NE, they'll be sitting their starters. They'd be FOOLS if they didn't.

I mean, you play em a little to keep em fresh, but they won't be having much impact for enough time to guarantee any more wins at that point.

Now, if the 2nd and 3rd teams come in and they still win games, well, then we all know where the trophy is going this year.

Or do we already know that?

NE has to play NY Giants on week 17. If there's a game the Pats will lose it will be this one because this game will mean more to the Giants than the Pats and their starters will be sitting by then most likely.

I hate the Pats too. I don't understand why any of the teams that have been getting embarrassed by them hasn't sucker punched them by giving a little helmet to head contact on Brady. Or maybe taking out his knees and ending his career. Gawd, I would laugh so hard if that happened. Seriously though, the Pats are the biggest bunch of poor sports I've ever seen play the game. They're sorry winners and losers and the NFL should consider the message the Pats are giving to young athletes when they go for it on 4th and 1 on the 4 yard line and they are already winning 45-3. How disrespectful is that to the opposing team?

Forum List

Back