New York Giants versus the Miami Dolphins

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
they are playing at Wembley stadium this weekend.Who do you think will win and by what score? Will it be a good game or are they crappy teams?

New York should win, Miami sucks this season and has a good chance of not winning a single game.

As for the score, New York isn't the best team in the NFL but I'd say New York by 10.

yea, I'm usually a dolphins fan but they do suck this year.

goddammit Ricky Williams..

Enjoy American Football!

You from Canada Shogun?

I've read that the Bills are going to play some regular season games in Toronto next season.

I'm a Washington Redskins fan, I need the Giants to lose because the Skins are huge underdogs this weekend in New England. Tom Brady won't be able to throw 5 TDs' on us like he did other teams because our defense; in particular; our back field is one of the best in the league. Lawrence Moroney is coming back and I know this guy can run. If the Skins can produce offensively and limit L.M. runs, we mighthave an upset in the making.

nope.. I come from the land of the CHIEFS and the RAMS...

The heart of America, if you will.

You from Canada Shogun?

I've read that the Bills are going to play some regular season games in Toronto next season.

I'm a Washington Redskins fan, I need the Giants to lose because the Skins are huge underdogs this weekend in New England. Tom Brady won't be able to throw 5 TDs' on us like he did other teams because our defense; in particular; our back field is one of the best in the league. Lawrence Moroney is coming back and I know this guy can run. If the Skins can produce offensively and limit L.M. runs, we mighthave an upset in the making.

*wonders if it is ethical to ban someone for being a Deadskins fan*:badgrin:

well yea.. Kansas sucks...

But, I have to say, of all the states I've been to Missouri will always be my home. (even if the natives come and take it back! hehehehe)

We are the Show Me state!

*wonders if it is ethical to ban someone for being a Deadskins fan*

LOL
I used to work with a guy who would call the Skins that. I thought it was quite original and funny.

Been a Skins fan my whole life. I was actually blessed to have met the entire squad of the 89-90 Buffalo Bills and Washington Redskins the weekend Bradshaw was inducted into the H.O.F. I also met Mel Blount, Willie Woods and went to the H.O.F. game between the Bills and Skins that weekend. I only went expecting to see the F.H.O.F. so it was a big deal to me. I used to have a picture of me with Jim Kelly. He was holding this kid and I sort of jumped in on it. It's a pretty funny memory.

I believe he actually DID throw 5 td's. Either that, or he threw for 3 and ran for 2...but i'm pretty sure the total was 5.

I'm a die-hard Eagles fan, and i concede the division to whoever wants it bad enough. All I'm hoping for is Mcnabb to get hurt again and his career be over. I want Kevin Kolb in there.

Why hate on McNabb? His knee isn't even at 100% and his numbers are decent. I hate Philly as much as any other NFC East team that rivals my Skins but I really think McNabb is getting the shaft on crappy coaching and an organization that gave up on him long ago. You'll see McNabb leave Philly this off season to go to either the Bears or Ravens..mark my words.

And yeah, the Pats squashed the Skins a couple of weeks ago; no surprise. I'm upset that Carlos Rogers is gonna be out the rest of the season and possibly most of next.

Look for the Skins to keep pace with Dallas and the Jints this weekend with a win over the Eagles in Washington.:D

Why hate on McNabb? His knee isn't even at 100% and his numbers are decent. I hate Philly as much as any other NFC East team that rivals my Skins but I really think McNabb is getting the shaft on crappy coaching and an organization that gave up on him long ago. You'll see McNabb leave Philly this off season to go to either the Bears or Ravens..mark my words.
Believe me, I agree about the coaching situation. Especially with the situation Andy Reid is dealing with in his personal life. I can't imagine that he's thinking straight right now and making sound decisions on the sideline, while his sons are publicly displayed heroin addicts, and in prison. He's always been known for assinine play calling, but over the last few years it's gotten a lot better, especially last season. But this season, he seems to be way off his game. He should be taking personal leave and relinquishing his position until he gets his personal life straigtened out.

Look for the Skins to keep pace with Dallas and the Jints this weekend with a win over the Eagles in Washington.:D

So much for that though, huh? Hey, I was rooting for the skins. I'd rather finish the season in position to get the best draft pick, and a weaker schedule for next season. Wins for Philly right now are meaningless. There's no way we'll make the playoffs. We have at least 3 virtually guaranteed losses still to come in our schedule, and that's 8 losses at minimum. No playoff berth with 8 losses this year in the NFC.

Yeah, I caught pieces of the game. I recall the commentators saying how 'amazing' it was that a team (Washington) who dominated the whole 2nd half then the last 4 minutes give up virtually. That's the Redskins way it seems. The Fix Team.

I'm getting to the point where I might be starting to say when asked who my favorite team is, "When I was a kid, I liked the Redskins." I just can't quite identify with them like I could when I was a young boy growing up and shit. Now it's all out of honoring the past and shit.

I was so rooting for the Giants tonight. They, like the Skins, are a team that only beats themselves.

Yeah, I caught pieces of the game. I recall the commentators saying how 'amazing' it was that a team (Washington) who dominated the whole 2nd half then the last 4 minutes give up virtually. That's the Redskins way it seems. The Fix Team.

I'm getting to the point where I might be starting to say when asked who my favorite team is, "When I was a kid, I liked the Redskins." I just can't quite identify with them like I could when I was a young boy growing up and shit. Now it's all out of honoring the past and shit.

I was so rooting for the Giants tonight. They, like the Skins, are a team that only beats themselves.

I was SO not rooting for the Giants.:cool:

Don't know how old you are, but I go back to the George Allen Dallas - Washington days. It's WAY more fun to hate the 'Skins when they're good and you guys have your hopes up.:badgrin:

I have been surprised though at how mediocre the 'Skins have been. I expected them to be a good team the last couple of years. They've certainly had some good players.

Forum List

Back