New York firefighter charged with setting fire to own home — and blaming it on Black Lives Matter

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A New York firefighter was arrested after allegedly setting fire to his own home in an apparent attempt to smear anti-police brutality activists.

Jason Stokes pleaded not guilty Tuesday to arson in connection with the August fire at his house in Endicott, reported WBNG-TV.

A family member said at the time that they believed their home was targeted because of the “Blue Lives Matter” flag flying out front.

Investigators found the message, “lie with pigs, fry like bacon,” written on some siding outside the burned home.

The nonsense continues...

Endicott firefighter pleads not guilty to arson

If the idiot is proven guilty he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This reasoning has nothing to do with BLM, criminals will blame anyone else but themselves to escape prosecution.

A New York firefighter was arrested after allegedly setting fire to his own home in an apparent attempt to smear anti-police brutality activists.

Jason Stokes pleaded not guilty Tuesday to arson in connection with the August fire at his house in Endicott, reported WBNG-TV.

A family member said at the time that they believed their home was targeted because of the “Blue Lives Matter” flag flying out front.

Investigators found the message, “lie with pigs, fry like bacon,” written on some siding outside the burned home.

I hope they throw the bookcase at his stupid ass. He should've set the fire and then walked back in with Marshmellows in his pocket

If the idiot is proven guilty he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This reasoning has nothing to do with BLM, criminals will blame anyone else but themselves to escape prosecution.
Amen to this. To me, they should only get worse when they try to frame someone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More cover up of black lives matter.

45443820.jpg

Amen to this. To me, they should only get worse when they try to frame someone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's a typical criminal the jails are filled with "innocent" people. I'm a little leery of hate crime laws. The potential to use those to shut down honest debate is to great. I remember many times being told I was a racist because I disagreed with things the Obama administration has done. Its not a big step from claims of racism to making that dissent illegal based on the persons color, race, creed, religion and so on..

Typical of most cave chimps. They have to lie and appeal to society to support them in their butthurt. I hope they fry his silly ass.

Forum List

Back