New York Dillholes

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I completely expected it and laughed when the Spankee Statium crowd boo'd all 8 members of the Red Sox present last night (even though they were on the same team as the 3 members of the Spankees). I even understood them booing Papelbon resoundly when he came in in the 8th. But when they cheered after he gave up the (unearned) go ahead run, I lost some respect for them. Theoretically at least, their team had something at stake in this game too assuming they can make a playoff run. I thought New York fans were supposed to be on par with Boston fans when it comes to understanding and appreciating the game. I guess not. But in the end the American League spanked the AAA league again and the sweet cherry was that a Red Sox player (JD Drew) won the MVP in the house that Ruth built. That's friggin priceless.

That reminds me of the Big Ten football teams.
The OSU and Michigan fans have the same mentality.

I completely expected it and laughed when the Spankee Statium crowd boo'd all 8 members of the Red Sox present last night (even though they were on the same team as the 3 members of the Spankees). I even understood them booing Papelbon resoundly when he came in in the 8th. But when they cheered after he gave up the (unearned) go ahead run, I lost some respect for them. Theoretically at least, their team had something at stake in this game too assuming they can make a playoff run. I thought New York fans were supposed to be on par with Boston fans when it comes to understanding and appreciating the game. I guess not. But in the end the American League spanked the AAA league again and the sweet cherry was that a Red Sox player (JD Drew) won the MVP in the house that Ruth built. That's friggin priceless.

I got tears in my eyes during the opening ceremonies, man seeing Hank Aaron and Yogi Berra,,,,priceless!

As for the "Spanking" the AL gave the NL, I wouldn't call 15 innings and a 4-3 game a spanking. I did want the NL to win so my CUBS can have home field advantage while they win the 2008 World Series! :cool:

• Banned
Perhaps, but when the AAA league hasn't won since '96, it's part of an ongoing spanking! :D

Perhaps, but when the AAA league hasn't won since '96, it's part of an ongoing spanking! :D

The national league is the AAA league?

Your pitchers should pick up a bat and play real baseball.

Plus, why do so many dominant AL pitchers come to the AAA league and suck cock? Wouldn't you think they'd be padding their stats in that mediocre league?

Skank fans once again showed the world that they are a bunch of classless ... well, skanks.

I can understand booing Manny, Papelbon, and even Varitek but to boo Pedroia, Youk, and Drew at their first All-Star game and to boo Tito after he bent over backwards to accommodate and honor the Yankee members of the team over his own players is just outright pathetic.

I know I shouldn't be surprised. I mean ... they are Skank fans and they must be sour knowing that their team isn't playoff bound this season and all but way to really cheapen the occasion ...

So you just keep on stayin' classless Skank fans and enjoy the view from behind, I bet Red Sox Nation's collective asses must look hawt!

• Banned
Paulie said:
crying.gif

:cool:

Forum List

Back