New York City Travel Info

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay.

Friday decide to take younger sister age five years in age younger than me to New York City for day and possible night happening if we find excellent Martini Bar or whatever. This suggest to her we have another 24 hour shopping thing to the usual Milan, she say we ALWAYS go to Milan so why not some where different this time. I say okay whatever, what about Manhatten and New York City and she say okay.

We need help with this, do not know ANYWHERE in New York City outside of what I know from Gangster films ie. "The Godfather", "The Godfather Part 2" and also "Goodfellas"

So need help with:

Where NOT to go.

Where to GO but please to remember we are European so NO American Type Trashy Places ie. women with plastic boobies, men with face lifts, TERRIBLE FASHION SENSE, LOUD SHOUTY PLACES, ANYWHERE selling AMERICAN FOOD.

So we need help with:

How you get A to B:

Do not think good idea renting auto for 24 hours, I look at New York City road system and NOT a good situation for an auto. So get taxi from A to B? If so what are these taxi's like?

We know NOT to go NEAR New York City Subway transportation this because I HAVE seen the film "The Taking of Pelham One Two Three" the original 1974 film and so New York Subway NOT a good situation:

The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974 film) - Wikipedia

What we do NOT need help with:

No Hotel recommend as we already have accepted invitation to stay for 24 hours at our Consulate:

Austrian Consulate General New York – BMEIA, Außenministerium Österreich

We think an excellent building:

576px-Austrian_Consulate_NYC_012.JPG

78_full.jpg

Now the address of our Consulate is 31 East 69th Street New York NY 10021 so how far in distance is this from anything INTERESTING? If nobody knows that is okay, we get a map or whatever.

As I have now with my new job with our Government I have Diplomatic Immunity I am thinking of testing this and walking in ONLY my underwear in day time across Brooklyn Bridge, this to see if a New York policeman decide to arrest me and I can produce to show him my Diplomatic Immunity document IF this ALL goes WRONG and he decide NOT to listen to me then I add you ALL will on Friday night or perhaps early Saturday will hear on your news because this WOULD be then what is termed an International Incident.

My sister and me depart early Friday and we then return here late night on Saturday.

So after New York City thing I think we do a 24 hour thing in Key Largo, Florida or Key West, Florida or BOTH depending on distance between the two. At this time because of my MEGA work load which I ENJOY very much and not complain but because of I can only do 24 hour trips to Non-European Continent places.

Okay.

Friday decide to take younger sister age five years in age younger than me to New York City for day and possible night happening if we find excellent Martini Bar or whatever. This suggest to her we have another 24 hour shopping thing to the usual Milan, she say we ALWAYS go to Milan so why not some where different this time. I say okay whatever, what about Manhatten and New York City and she say okay.

We need help with this, do not know ANYWHERE in New York City outside of what I know from Gangster films ie. "The Godfather", "The Godfather Part 2" and also "Goodfellas"

So need help with:

Where NOT to go.

Where to GO but please to remember we are European so NO American Type Trashy Places ie. women with plastic boobies, men with face lifts, TERRIBLE FASHION SENSE, LOUD SHOUTY PLACES, ANYWHERE selling AMERICAN FOOD.

So we need help with:

How you get A to B:

Do not think good idea renting auto for 24 hours, I look at New York City road system and NOT a good situation for an auto. So get taxi from A to B? If so what are these taxi's like?

We know NOT to go NEAR New York City Subway transportation this because I HAVE seen the film "The Taking of Pelham One Two Three" the original 1974 film and so New York Subway NOT a good situation:

No Hotel recommend as we already have accepted invitation to stay for 24 hours at our Consulate:

78_full.jpg

Now the address of our Consulate is 31 East 69th Street New York NY 10021 so how far in distance is this from anything INTERESTING? If nobody knows that is okay, we get a map or whatever.

As I have now with my new job with our Government I have Diplomatic Immunity I am thinking of testing this and walking in ONLY my underwear in day time across Brooklyn Bridge, this to see if a New York policeman decide to arrest me and I can produce to show him my Diplomatic Immunity document IF this ALL goes WRONG and he decide NOT to listen to me then I add you ALL will on Friday night or perhaps early Saturday will hear on your news because this WOULD be then what is termed an International Incident.

My sister and me depart early Friday and we then return here late night on Saturday.

nice part of town
damn if we could only throw all you un fags out just think of all those town homes freed up

ya like art ...go to the frick ...its right around the corner and up the block
No kids allowed!

whaddya wanna eat ?

wanna be adventurous? or go classic? go Michelin ?

Eddies-4.jpg

go slummin in forest hills and have ice creme where the president of the United states had ice creme as a kid
IT hasnt changed over 100 years
the refrigerator is older than the both of yas put together

dont rent a car no youll be sorry
cabs uber subway

• Banned
Okay.

So need help with:

Where NOT to go.

So we need help with:

How you get A to B:

78_full.jpg

nice part of town
damn if we could only throw all you un fags out just think of all those town homes freed up

ya like art ...go to the frick ...its right around the corner and up the block
No kids allowed!

whaddya wanna eat ?

wanna be adventurous? or go classic? go Michelin ?

"nice part of town
damn if we could only throw all you un fags out just think of all those town homes freed up "

No WE OWN that building, it is NOT rented it is OWNED by this nation.

"ya like art ...go to the frick ...its right around the corner and up the block
No kids allowed!"

Okay excellent, we thought to go to MOMA but then decide it probably is now to vulgar. I am noting the Frick, I look at their website today and see what they have for Friday. No kids, okay I am not taking my kidlets they stay here with Mr. Lucy.

"whaddya wanna eat ?

wanna be adventurous? or go classic? go Michelin ?"

Okay we are okay with Italian, French, Japanese but not Thailand because they use alot of peanut oil in their cooking and my sister has a peanut allergy situation.

• Banned
View attachment 260018

go slummin in forest hills and have ice creme where the president of the United states had ice creme as a kid

cabs uber subway

Okay where is Forest Hills? No not renting auto, what is taxi situation like do you pre order or can you literally just stand on the street and get one?

View attachment 260018

cabs uber subway

Okay where is Forest Hills? No not renting auto, what is taxi situation like do you pre order or can you literally just stand on the street and get one?
You can order or get one parked on the side..

image.jpg

you have to go to Argentina to get a better steak

the dry aged porterhouse order it per person

steak for 2/3/4/ blah blah blah
178 Broadway

Brooklyn, N.Y. 11211

View attachment 260018

cabs uber subway

Forrest hills is out there in queens ..its not to far out
up death rd called queens blvd.

taxi on the street car service you call ...the people youre staying with probably have a car service number ask them put it in yer phone...i dont remember the number but theirs Spanish guys out of the burg who hang out all over the city I used them all the time back in the day

Uber and lyft guys these days are around every corner
put both apps on yer phone

View attachment 260018

cabs uber subway

Forrest hills is out there in queens ..its not to far out
up death rd called queens blvd.

taxi on the street car service you call ...the people youre staying with probably have a car service number ask them put it in yer phone...i dont remember the number but theirs Spanish guys out of the burg who hang out all over the city I used them all the time back in the day

Uber and lyft guys these days are around every corner
put both apps on yer phone

Is Queens in Brooklyn or Manhatten? Okay I am emailing now our Consulate to ask do they have a car service number and if yes to email or text me the number.

I have never used Uber we not allow Uber, so not sure what they are like but will ask in an email now a friend in London they have Uber and have used them.

if youre gonna go Michelin go per se
bring money

the 9 course taste is running over 300 bucks per person
if ya start drinking and youre with a few people be prepared to drop some money

I can send ya to the ghetto to eat guinea pig ?

classic Italian

chinks ?
Brazilian
Korean
Russian
African
Caribbean
Indian

\how bout some pie

View attachment 260018

cabs uber subway

You can order or get one parked on the side..

What is parked on the side? On the side of where?

if youre gonna go Michelin go per se
bring money

the 9 course taste is running over 300 bucks per person
if ya start drinking and youre with a few people be prepared to drop some money

I can send ya to the ghetto to eat guinea pig ?

classic Italian

chinks ?
Brazilian
Korean
Russian
African
Caribbean
Indian

\how bout some pie

Money no problem. From that list Italian, Brazilian, Russian all okay no to Korean, African, Caribbean, Indian they use to many spices that cause indigestion and acid reflux situations. Of course pizza is okay at any time.

I have to go up there at least a couple of times a month. It's been that way for a lot of years just because I have to check in on projects and contacts I have up there.

I like Fifth Avenue and the surrounding vicinity. I'm taking Buttercup up there probably next week, she's gonna have a blast for sure, she hasn't been there since she was a kid.

With kids, I dunno, you're kind of stuck doing the tourist thing. I like some places in Jersey City, actually, it's on the other side, pretty straight shot.

Be sure to check out some of the buildings, there's different things inside on different floors. You can spend a whole day just inside one tall building going from floor to floor.

Kind of a downer you can't go on top the WTC anymore.

I think there's a couple of native city folks around here if I'm not mistaken.

I have to go up there at least a couple of times a month. It's been that way for a lot of years just because I have to check in on projects and contacts I have up there.

I like Fifth Avenue and the surrounding vicinity. I'm taking Buttercup up there probably next week, she's gonna have a blast for sure, she hasn't been there since she was a kid.

With kids, I dunno, you're kind of stuck doing the tourist thing. I like some places in Jersey City, actually, it's on the other side, pretty straight shot.

We are going shopping on Fifth Avenue and also the other one I forget the name of that street or is it Madison Avenue if no shopping places on it it's another one then.

No not taking the kidlets, just my youngster sister and me she is 23 years in age.

Be sure to check out some of the buildings, there's different things inside on different floors. You can spend a whole day just inside one tall building going from floor to floor.

Kind of a downer you can't go on top the WTC anymore.

I think there's a couple of native city folks around here if I'm not mistaken.

If we can we might have a look at The Statue of Liberty I was told you can go up into the head or something, that you can go up to the top of it though this was told to me by a friends Papa and he did that in the 1970s I think, so not sure if you can still do that now I will have to ask.

Forum List

Back