New York and Liberalism Going Down FAST !!!

It depends. If yer a Republican, you say, "cheap, cheap, cheap!"
upload_2019-6-17_14-39-44.jpeg

If yer a Democrat, you say, "Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!"
D8D47842-3E5B-4CE7-B036-41553DE60632_large.png

Greedy old people of New York has brought their death sentence by replacing their out of balance young to old with low IQ third world young

New York is dying fast
Shall we take this moment to remind everyone that the trump family is a shining example of such "greedy old people"?
Before manufacturers in the US find a market for their manufactured goods, Here comes the ol' "Blame Trump" Banner, tattered and worn around the edges, because on the flip side it sez "Impeach Trump for any reason." :rolleyes:

Youse guys need new paint, Bode. Camo colors might be better than San Fran browns. :lmao:
It ain't the dems howling.

Companies plead with Trump against new China tariffs
Thanks, bendog. I'll go read it. ;)

Greedy old people of New York has brought their death sentence by replacing their out of balance young to old with low IQ third world young

New York is dying fast
Shall we take this moment to remind everyone that the trump family is a shining example of such "greedy old people"?
Before manufacturers in the US find a market for their manufactured goods, Here comes the ol' "Blame Trump" Banner, tattered and worn around the edges, because on the flip side it sez "Impeach Trump for any reason." :rolleyes:

Youse guys need new paint, Bode. Camo colors might be better than San Fran browns. :lmao:

No you won't. We both know you can't bring yourself to stop genuflecting to the orange turd

New York is dying fast

Thanks for the link, Bendog. It says right off:

Hundreds of representatives of companies and trade groups are warning President Donald Trump that carrying out his plan to impose tariffs on $300 billion more in Chinese imports will hurt consumers’ pocketbooks, hamper business growth and fail to achieve the president’s objectives.

“It’ll be the straw that breaks the camel‘s back for a lot of our companies," said Karen Giberson, president and CEO of the Accessories Council, an industry group whose members include fashion designers, jewelry importers and the upscale retailer Bloomingdale's.
Well, the fashion designers, jewelry importers and upscale Bloomingdale's might consider buying American and give our folks a chance to earn a living over here. It's either that or settle for foreign workers earning less than 3 bowls of rice a day will buy. Surely Bloomingdale's and the Accessories Council could find some hungry workers to carry out their American designers' goods.

Success is finding ways to doing something good and then doing it. 'Course Demmies wouldn't like it much if it worked and made President Trump look good after shutting down the border and reversing Roe v. Wade.

It takes courage to do the right thing for a country fashioned by founders who believed God would take care of us and make us prosper for doing the right thing. This I believe.

I think we should have measures that prevented these people from voting as they escape their own creations. Shithole proof governance.
You really really don't like people voting, do you? First women and now New Yorkers. :71: You must feel totally helpless with all those people being able to vote and you only are one.

Most people shouldn't vote. US was never founded as a democracy. The founding fathers would turn in their graves if they found out how the country has turned.
You must feel really impotent with all those people voting that you don't think should vote.

New York is dying fast

No you won't. We both know you can't bring yourself to stop genuflecting to the orange turd
I read yer link, bendog dearest. You really need to drop the scatology in your doodlings. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think we should have measures that prevented these people from voting as they escape their own creations. Shithole proof governance.
You really really don't like people voting, do you? First women and now New Yorkers. :71: You must feel totally helpless with all those people being able to vote and you only are one.

Most people shouldn't vote. US was never founded as a democracy. The founding fathers would turn in their graves if they found out how the country has turned.
You must feel really impotent with all those people voting that you don't think should vote.

You seem to be really obsessed with impotent men. That's what happens when dating soy-powered cuck liberals. I understand... they shouldn't be voting either.

Here the potency is so strong it's almost too hard to believe.

I read yer link, bendog dearest. You really need to drop the scatology in your doodlings. :rolleyes:
I apologize then. But higher costs equal fewer sales..

Exactly

The founders only let the most wise vote

Low IQs voting votes in crooks that destroys
You need to check your history. The Founders said nothing about wise voters...it was property owning white males over 21.

New York is dying fast because of democrat and liberalism system of government

Not really, NY has gentrified & thus cleaned up a lot.

A lot of the people leaving NY are lower end, who can't afford NY anymore.

Wrong

Families with the correct balance is stampeding out

Without that balance any state would destruct

Very crooked and stupid to stop Balanced families

New York IQs are dropping like a rock

Only young that is coming there are low IQ young

That totally destroys a state

A lot of the ones leaving NY are Black, Puerto Rican & White trash.

Wrong totally wrong

Upstate New York

The wise conservatives are fleeing the state to southern successful states

This is what happens when white flight occurs

Gettoes comes to replace the white wise flight

Dead state coming fast

The Southern states aren't particularly successful, except Virginia....

TRADING ECONOMICS | 20 million INDICATORS FROM 196 COUNTRIES

Manufacturing in NY dropping like a rock

The stampede away now will now increase

Crooked Democrats are to blame

Manufacturing makes up less than 5% of the GDP for the state of NY.

This is a meaningless drop, it will not effect the state at all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Small business is almost nonexistent in New York...
They are almost as crazy as crazy Cali. Lol

The complete opposite is true, small businesses are major in the NYC area, the rest of the USA is mostly chain stores.

what if you are not a slave to either party?

what if you are not a slave to either party?
Then it doesn't matter what you say--no one is listening.

iu

I apologize then. But higher costs equal fewer sales..
Well, you seem to know what you're talking so please explain something. Sometimes I hear that there is inflation in the market where prices go up, but income doesn't. Is there such an opposite thing...deflation? Could we do something to make prices go down, which would give people more buying power? If we could bring down prices without hurting anyone in the pocketbook, how could we do it on a larger scale, that is if you think it could be done?

Forum List

Back