New Years Resolutions

I don't want to change, sorry. However, what I wish to do in the new year is rid myself of needless possessions.
And my hope for the new year is to be able to keep our daughter in college for another year. I'm being squeezed by shrinking income and mounting expenses, so I've taken on a few extra jobs. I turn 60 next month and my mortality is increasingly on my mind. Wish me luck. :thup:

I don't want to change, sorry. However, what I wish to do in the new year is rid myself of needless possessions.
And my hope for the new year is to be able to keep our daughter in college for another year. I'm being squeezed by shrinking income and mounting expenses, so I've taken on a few extra jobs. I turn 60 next month and my mortality is increasingly on my mind. Wish me luck. :thup:
Good luck, Bud.

Title is self-explanatory.

Any New Years resolutions that you are prepared to share?

Mine is to try and be more positive and less cynical in 2015. :)

I don't normally make resolutions but this coming new year will be the exception, and I always accomplish my goals. This year my goal is to lose the 2 lbs. I somehow picked up over the Christmas season....:lol:

One of the bedrooms in my home is in sheer and severe need of a straightening up and cleaning out so I guess that will be a new year's resolution for me.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What makes getting the room cleaned up such a challenge is the fact that most of the stuff in there isn't even mine.

To resolutely drink enuff wine on this New Year's Eve to get blitzed and to match Hub's snores decibel for decibel.

Happy New Year to everyone, your families and your furbabies, too.

Regards from Rosie

Good luck!

My only resolution is to remember write 2015 instead of 2014 before April :lol:

Forum List

Back