New Years plans?

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
2 days to go....whats the haps? Plans , do's dont's.....

we are staying in, some friends are coming over and staying over. Steak and lobster...

What is this Yeras and how do I get steak and lobster because of it?

Does it come with Martinis and Champagne?

For New Years I got a bottle of Dom chilling..think I am getting some caviar and poterhouses..

I trade off babysitting every other year with family, it's my year to stay home and watch all of the kiddos. So I might just be right here. :lol:

Staying in.
Couple friends coming over and the two young'ns.
I am planning on Lasagne....then beer..after that a few beers.

New Year's Eve: Mr. Boe and I have dinner plans at one of our favorite local restaurants. They are doing special preset dinner with wine pairings.

New Year's Day: I'm going to a Gals' Gathering to make an Intention Collage while Mr. Boe ODs on football.

New Year's Eve: Mr. Boe and I have dinner plans at one of our favorite local restaurants. They are doing special preset dinner with wine pairings.

we've done that every year at our favorite (and best ital.) rest., one seating, live music etc. food? fuhgetaboutit.
This year, Allen bro.s are our 'hosts'. ( if you ever get down this way I'll pm you the name of the joint;)).

New Year's Day: I'm going to a Gals' Gathering to make an Intention Collage while Mr. Boe ODs on football.

I'll be here manning the phones on new years day:lol:

he will be so flaming new years...they have been told to wear old ass clothes as the flares tend to burn holes in stuff.....i will try my best to film this mess...

:lol:I am not sure if I am ready for pics of that, but, EZ is game, I am sure....a few indiscriminate burn holes here and there....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
What? Are you people nuts? Leaving the house on New Years? Don't you know how dangerous it gets out there on that night?!?

:cuckoo::booze::alcoholic::hellno:

I stay home and stay alive.

:beer::cheers2::wine::whip:

Forum List

Back