New Years Eve plans??

We go to the Comedy club every year. They have three headliners and drinks served before midnight as well as freeflowing champaigne after midnight.

This is my favorite holiday. :)

no1tovote4 said:
We go to the Comedy club every year. They have three headliners and drinks served before midnight as well as freeflowing champaigne after midnight.

This is my favorite holiday. :)

That sounds like fun! Have you ever gotten picked on by a comedian?

Bonnie said:
That sounds like fun! Have you ever gotten picked on by a comedian?

One tried but he wasn't very good at it. He brought me on stage and then told me later that I was a "natural" and he wished I could come along for every show.

We may go to my mom's for a while,but wouldn't stay to late. I like to stay home,pop some popcorn and have a family night with the kids( my four year old will no doubt be asleep at midnight anyway!). We don't drink,but I like to still have some fun playing games or whatever. Guess we're getting old!!! :smoke: I don't really have any desire to go out. I like to watch the kids banging their pots and pans at midnight!!!

krisy said:
We may go to my mom's for a while,but wouldn't stay to late. I like to stay home,pop some popcorn and have a family night with the kids( my four year old will no doubt be asleep at midnight anyway!). We don't drink,but I like to still have some fun playing games or whatever. Guess we're getting old!!! :smoke: I don't really have any desire to go out. I like to watch the kids banging their pots and pans at midnight!!!

That's just smart, New Years is not a great night to be on the roads. I went to NY one year and I actually lost one of my shoes in the crowd.............LOL NEVER will I do that again......... :cuckoo:

Bonnie said:
That's just smart, New Years is not a great night to be on the roads. I went to NY one year and I actually lost one of my shoes in the crowd.............LOL NEVER will I do that again......... :cuckoo:

LOL!! I always watch those people on t.v. and think about how glad I am to be at home safe and warm,and I know both shoes are in the closet!!

Stay in ... safe and warm. May have a few friends over but they are within walking distance of my house .... or they can stay over, but I won't get out on the roads.

Don't laugh, but the local tavern where I usually spend New Years Eve has decided to do something a little different this year - Elvis will be the live entertainment! I've seen this guy panhandling downtown with his guitar and amp....should be quite the night!

Said1 said:
Don't laugh, but the local tavern where I usually spend New Years Eve has decided to do something a little different this year - Elvis will be the live entertainment! I've seen this guy panhandling downtown with his guitar and amp....should be quite the night!

I hope the guy makes good money that night. Panhandling might be lucrative for some but it is a sucky way to make a living.

My wife and I are going pheasant hunting and then rushing home to cook them up for four other couples. They are all from our neighborhood at the lake so nobody has to drive. After we feed them and get them all liquored up, we usually play cranium and laugh our asses off at one another.

Said1 said:

That sounds like it might be fun. Maybe we ought to find an Elvis impersonator to come to the house :laugh:

Everyone be careful out there and don't forget that designated driver!!!

I am going to prowl the streets looking for my next....oh wait...did you say New Years???

I'm staying home and doing nothing.

krisy said:
That sounds like it might be fun. Maybe we ought to find an Elvis impersonator to come to the house :laugh:

Everyone be careful out there and don't forget that designated driver!!!

Yeah, we got a designated driver. His name is Tacksi.

Mr. P said:
Hey! We can always have a party right here! It's safe, unless someone
gets naked and then the biggest risk is falling off your chair lol.:)

I have a leather chair, the danger wouldn't be falling off it would be having the chair permanently stick to me.

Forum List

Back