New Year's Eve Dinner Theater

That's quoted out of context. But you know that.

She's quoting "the show's" dinner partner there.

By the way, is Boedicca white? Do you know?

No, you do not.
I'm not quoting it out of context. I am highlighting my doubt that this was said.

I don't care if Dicca is purple...I still doubt the story. I see two people, her and the other woman, relying on stereotypes...if this is even true.

Too bad we can't know the "other" side of this. While I don't doubt they were rude people, I have to wonder if they didn't exaggerate their displeasure with the service, etc., just to annoy those hoity-toity white folk who might have been visibly pissed off that they lost their reserved table. As Boe would say, "Just sayin..."

You are making an incorrect assumption.

We were not pissed off to be seated at another table. It wasn't something worth ruining our New Year's Eve over. Maybe you would be inclined to behave in such a manner, but for me, life is too short.

how elegant.

i guess you're annoyed because *you* wanted to be the o/p's knight in shining armor and got nailed by her own words.

just sayin'
Actually if you read for context you would see what I did there.

i know what you did.

you're amusing yourself trying to play semantics and thought you would take potshots at maggie until i jumped in. :eusa_whistle:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're smarter than that and know far better..

BUT, I learned long ago to sometimes allow people their illusions!:rofl:

I never implied she was wrong to criticize their rude behavior. But the crux of even telling the story implied that said rudeness could ONLY be perpetrated by black people.

You are an idiot.

The "crux" of Maggie's Post is that White Women are Evul.

Therefore, Maggie must be a hater.

Best Regards,
Samson
Uber Czar, Interpreter of Crux

Samson is a well regarded Cruxologist.

Samson is a well regarded Cruxologist.

The crux of this post is that Boe appreciates octopron.

octupus.gif

I prefer Calamari.

Especially if they are dipped in a corn meal batter prior to frying.

Please don't make a mess with the tartar sauce.

Holy Moly Aioli!

I never implied she was wrong to criticize their rude behavior. But the crux of even telling the story implied that said rudeness could ONLY be perpetrated by black people.

You are an idiot.

Best Regards,
Samson
And Dicca has a special name for her group of black people. She is no different than the woman she set out to slam.

You are an idiot.

Best Regards,
Samson
And Dicca has a special name for her group of black people. She is no different than the woman she set out to slam.

The crux of your statement is that you are a special person and would like a name for your group.

I'm certain we can create an appropriate category, combining The Obsessively Retarded and The Compulsively Demonstrative.

Best Regards,
Samson

And Ravi wallows deeply in the cesspool of Moral Relativism.
Pointing out that you harbor racial insensitivity just like she does is not moral relativism.

:thup:

That sounds great, except for the fact that you didn't prove that I am racially insensitive.

That shows how deeply ingrained your Moral Relativism is.

I didn't use my description of The Show to insult other people. It was formed after listening to her use White People as an insult and observing her and her partner's aggrieved behavior in which they interpreted quite benign events as being slights and insults over a period of four hours.

Forum List

Back