New Year Resolutions

^^^ :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you don't mind me asking, what guilty pleasure of yours was eventually exposed to make you have such a new years resolution this time? :) :) :)

New Year's resolutions are stupid.

Not always.

10 years ago my resolution was to stop biting my nails. On the 1st of January, 2001, I stopped.
I have only just started biting them again in the last 12 months, so another resolution next year will be to stop doing it again.

I gave up making New Year resolutions years ago...it's like trying to keep a promise (which I don't make any promises or guarantees to anyone for any thing any more either) I am not very good at sticking with them. :(

Good luck E-True...you can do it...I hope the New Year brings you much love and peace.♥

I have never made resolutions in the past, but sometimes the start of a new year gives you the push you need to make some changes, gonna start to walk more too, I love walking its just the weather in the UK has been so wet the last few years :(
eternaltrue, that's a good idea. Fortunately, my truck has 2 umbrellas in it, and it's right by the door most days.

I wasn't going to make one, but walking outside a little each day is such a good idea, do you mind if I borrow your idea to walk more?

It's so pretty here in the Piney Woods of Texas, it's going to be fun. I think I will start a thread and make myself post about walking every day. :thup:

Take a few photos too, I love to see the changing seasons, and a long walk keeps you in touch with nature, somethings you just miss when you're busy with your lives :)

I might even get me some waterproofs and walk in the rain, especially in summer , summer showers can be so invigorating.

New Year's resolutions are stupid.

Not always.

10 years ago my resolution was to stop biting my nails. On the 1st of January, 2001, I stopped.
I have only just started biting them again in the last 12 months, so another resolution next year will be to stop doing it again.

My point is that if you have to wait for some arbitrary date to try and stop what ever it is you're attempting to fix about yourself, then more than likely you don't have the will power to succeed.

When I quit smoking I just decided one day that I was done and that was it. I've never picked up a cigarette since. That was eight years ago.

I gave up making New Year resolutions years ago...it's like trying to keep a promise (which I don't make any promises or guarantees to anyone for any thing any more either) I am not very good at sticking with them. :(

Good luck E-True...you can do it...I hope the New Year brings you much love and peace.♥

I have never made resolutions in the past, but sometimes the start of a new year gives you the push you need to make some changes, gonna start to walk more too, I love walking its just the weather in the UK has been so wet the last few years :(

I think I'm also going to make more time for friends. I'm so busy doing everything else, I miss having time to just sit and "shoot-the-shinola".

Make my holiday food throughout the year.

Buy Christmas presents throughout the year, and be doen on Black Friday

I actually do that beginning in August for my son. After Thanksgiving I am too busy to shop.

I moved Dec 1st. So the whole month was BUSY. I honestly didnt even start on my shopping untill the 22nd(except for the couple gifts I found on Ebay). NEVER AGAIN lol

May the coming year be filled with peace, happiness and great health, With lots of luck and loads of wealth, Wishing you all and your familes a very happy new year! Xxx

Going to work on losing the Holiday treats from around my tummy and run a 5k in the spring. Then run another in the early fall and try to improve my time by 4 minutes.

Forum List

Back