2: Likely to fail : Unpromising

whats this your resume ?
un·like·ly adj \-&#712;l&#299;-kl&#275;\
definition of unlikely
1: Not likely : Improbable <an unlikely outcome>

Oh ,oh I think he is going divecon on us

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why it is so easy for them to end your sovereignty ,destroy the Constitution...they have dumbed down and programmed people to respond to the sober discourse on these issues with response such as these ..right on Que and without thought like Pavlovs dogs to a dinner bell ..you ring the bell the say...tinfoil....its sad really

Dr_Evil_EU.png

Actually the whole world order thing is new. Multinational banking and globalization is the root reason for it's existence. Money makes the world go round it seems.

Actually the whole world order thing is new. Multinational banking and globalization is the root reason for it's existence. Money makes the world go round it seems.

Not exactly. The Albert Pike Conspiracies go back Pre Civil War.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtHiA7TJUV0&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2773fd0FAAAAAAAAAAA]Ron Paul Stolen Democracy (this may be one of the most important election fraud videos ever!) - YouTube[/ame]

And how will the NWO take over?

By bankrupting the world's governments and by making them dependent on and answerable to the world's BANSTERS.

Now seriously folks...look at Greece, Spain, Ireland, Iceland and the EU.

Now seriously folks, look at how the USA has dealt with our economic meltdown. Who got the lions share of help?

Do you really think that this NWO theory is entirely nonsense?

Do you really think the grand game is a titantic battle between right leaning freedom loving citizens versus those who are all left leaning collectivist?

If your answer is yes (and most of you have proven to me that that is what you think is happening) that's is why I call so many of you DUPES.

The NWO is and HAS BEEN unfolding now most of our lives, but damned few of you seem to notice.

Oh incidently>

No secret conspriacy is needed fpr the NWO to take over.

Its happening right before our eyes and most of you can't see it because you're blinded by hatred for your neighbors

Last edited:

We did not have the technology to make a new world order viable back then.

New World Order is an Ideology, Technology is a tool. Sometimes I wonder if you are a tool. ;)

mmm...

According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve is independent within government in that "its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government."

just quot-in...

Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think if they were ever audited or their books made public, there would be mass suicides.

We did not have the technology to make a new world order viable back then.

New World Order is an Ideology, Technology is a tool. Sometimes I wonder if you are a tool. ;)

so are you saying tools like mass media and surveillance technology,advanced weapon systems are not used to advance that ideology...tool ?

whats this your resume ?
un·like·ly adj \-&#712;l&#299;-kl&#275;\
definition of unlikely

Oh ,oh I think he is going divecon on us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMdz2fe0CY]All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - YouTube[/ame]
definition of unlikely
2: Likely to fail : Unpromising[/quote]

this post reeks of desperation when eot's paraphrases handjob he must be in dire straits !:eusa_boohoo:

Actually, they claim it's been in the works for some 500 years or so now. Read about the Illuminati. Oh, and David Icke and the reptilian shape shifting aliens who are the head honchos behind it all. Seriously, they believe this shit.

Personally, I'm not the least bit frightened by an alleged group of people who after 500 years have not been able to achieve their goal.

Actually, they claim it's been in the works for some 500 years or so now. Read about the Illuminati. Oh, and David Icke and the reptilian shape shifting aliens who are the head honchos behind it all. Seriously, they believe this shit.

Personally, I'm not the least bit frightened by an alleged group of people who after 500 years have not been able to achieve their goal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJoCfgAEuE]The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back