New World Order

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just watched a documentary on this and thought, what the heck, lets see what the natives think..

There is no doubt that we as a group are willingly relinquishing our freedoms, our sense of independence and personal space is all but gone..(everything we say and do can be monitored). In short order, I'm thinking the internet will be under the control of the government and fully controlled, if it isn't already, that is. The media is a farce...etc..etc

There's more to say, free to say it..?

------------------------------------------:dunno:

New World Order (conspiracy theory)

In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian one-world government.[2][3][4][5][6]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

--Henry Kissinger

I just watched a documentary on this and thought, what the heck, lets see what the natives think..

There is no doubt that we as a group are willingly relinquishing our freedoms, our sense of independence and personal space is all but gone..(everything we say and do can be monitored). In short order, I'm thinking the internet will be under the control of the government and fully controlled, if it isn't already, that is. The media is a farce...etc..etc

There's more to say, free to say it..?

------------------------------------------:dunno:

New World Order (conspiracy theory)

In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian one-world government.[2][3][4][5][6]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes

Who can realistically deny this destination, as we flow right along with it, looking back at our trail of freedoms and liberties growing fainter in the distance, with each passing rule and legislation...

I am not worried

We all know they have invisible beams that read our thoughts. But I fooled them, I wear a tin foil hat to block the beam

I am not worried

We all know they have invisible beams that read our thoughts. But I fooled them, I wear a tin foil hat to block the beam

You don't need to mess with tin foil. Sticking your wife's bra on your head works just as well.

weird-science_l.jpg

I am not worried

You don't need to mess with tin foil. Sticking your wife's bra on your head works just as well.

weird-science_l.jpg

This is why it is so easy for them to end your sovereignty ,destroy the Constitution...they have dumbed down and programmed people to respond to the sober discourse on these issues with response such as these ..right on Que and without thought like Pavlovs dogs to a dinner bell ..you ring the bell the say...tinfoil....its sad really

I am not worried

weird-science_l.jpg

This is why it is so easy for them to end your sovereignty ,destroy the Constitution...they have dumbed down and programmed people to respond to the sober discourse on these issues with response such as these ..right on Que and without thought like Pavlovs dogs to a dinner bell ..you ring the bell the say...tinfoil....its sad really

If it's a conspiracy why do so many people know what is happening ?

I am not worried

weird-science_l.jpg

Mock me at your own peril!

The government can read your thoughts and you know it. Your futile attempts to cover for them are fooling no one

The govt just has to watch and listen to the political pundits and the media to know what the majority of Americans are thinking ;)

weird-science_l.jpg

If it's a conspiracy why do so many people know what is happening ?

noun, plural -cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:
Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

a conspiracy by definition does not necessarily need to be unknown or "secret"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back